F*ck the Tories: a Thread Dedicated to Suella Braverman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
'Soft, effeminate men' totally rock. Nothing better than a guy who is comfortable and with himself and his body, and who doesn't need validation from others.

And who don't view women as some other species to either be vilified, objectified, generalised about, or put on a pedestal...

But recognise that we're just wonderfully varied human beans ...

Lucky to have quite a few of those type of men in my 'real world'

Some are straight, some are gay, some are trans.

Some even have 'trad gnarly' occupations, but none of them are 'hard' men.
Thankfully.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Lucky to have quite a few of those type of men in my 'real world'

Some are straight, some are gay, some are trans.

I could start a whole new fight about that last sentence, but probably best to let it pass lol.

The aphids on my petunias are flipping rampant this year. Never been much of an issue previously. Is it related to the weather? Thought you might know.

mudsticks

Squire
I could start a whole new fight about that last sentence, but probably best to let it pass lol.

The aphids on my petunias are flipping rampant this year. Never been much of an issue previously. Is it related to the weather? Thought you might know.

Nah, let's not do that..

I'm a lover not a fighter, despite being pretty strong ..

And won't have any transphobia on my watch ..

The hot weather has indeed brought the aphids out.

But don't panic, the lady birds, blue tits, parasitic wasps etc will be along soon for a feast..
And to restore some balance.

You're serving up a tasty treat for all that biodiversity ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโ˜˜๏ธ๐ŸŒป

PXL_20220615_060429619.jpg

Look diverting calabrese (summer broccoli) harvested this morning..No aphids to be seen ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I see that Suella Braverman is a Buddhist, which I guess means she believes that you are able to leave your body and literally be reborn in a completely different one. Which is interesting.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
But don't panic, the lady birds, blue tits, parasitic wasps etc will be along soon for a feast..
And to restore some balance.

You're serving up a tasty treat for all that biodiversity ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโ˜˜๏ธ๐ŸŒป

Thanks. Not seen any ladybirds so far this year but hopefully they'll be along soon.

mudsticks

Squire
I see that Suella Braverman is a Buddhist, which I guess means she believes that you are able to leave your body and literally be reborn in a completely different one. Which is interesting.
I'm trying to imagine* the mental gymnastics involved in being a Bhuddist, and a Tory at the same time..

*Which again, is highly distracting when trying to work out the duty paid on red diesel...

I think I'll have to put you all on ignore ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒป

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm trying to imagine* the mental gymnastics involved in being a Bhuddist, and a Tory at the same time..

*Which again, is highly distracting when trying to work out the duty paid on red diesel...

I think I'll have to put you all on ignore ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒป

A quick search might suggest there's a certain controversy surrounding the particular sect she seems to be involved with but I wouldn't know enough about it to comment.

Last edited:

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
'Soft, effeminate men' totally rock.

I think you'll find we totally vegan posset.

D

Deleted member 49

A quick search might suggest there's a certain controversy surrounding the particular sect she seems to be involved with but I wouldn't know enough about it to comment.
Let me guess ...it's to do with shagging ๐Ÿ˜

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I'm embarrassed to say I had to look up 'posset'. Of course there's not really any such thing as an effeminate man nor such a thing as a masculine woman. There's just your sexed body and your personality, of which there are a billion variants. We should all be happy that people are comfortable being non conforming though.

Re Braverman and Buddhism. I thought we had all (bar one) decided religion should have no bearing on this issue? I would hope Braverman wouldn't let her religious beliefs affect her job.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Because if you believe in God, noone can be born in the wrong body, can they? He put you in it. Nor can a man be too 'effeminate', nor a woman 'too masculine', because God made them like that. Surely God made non conforming and gay people, just as he made straight and gender conforming people?
You are right that no-one was born in the wrong body, and therefore there is never a need let alone right to try to change it. At least not without sinning.

Traditionally those who thought they were in the wrong body were considered mentally ill.

A creator who exists will define male and female and the moral (and healthy) parameters of sexual activity. We don't get to do that.
If Kate (edit: and anyone that knows and loves Kate) has any sense they would stay clear of this bigoted church, who let's face it are complete peanuts.
You are emoting rather than thinking. It is the church that is doing the accepting as I stated earlier. It's me that is wondering about challenging this.

What's with all the judgement you are indulging in - 'bigoted' and 'peanuts'? I thought we weren't supposed to be judging.

Top Bottom