F*ck the Tories: a Thread Dedicated to Suella Braverman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Back later, have a corporate LGBTQI webinar to attend shortly.... "Together with Pride – A Womxn’s Perspective"....
I shan't be taking questions afterwards....

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Back later, have a corporate LGBTQI webinar to attend shortly.... "Together with Pride – A Womxn’s Perspective"....
I shan't be taking questions afterwards....

Does it cover the role of the Attorney General?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
You should try reading your slabs of utter tripe about any trans issues. It might help.

Responds with another pointless interjection.

As Foodie says, knock yourself out, mate. We'd love to hear your thoughts on transwomen in female sports, or safeguarding issues, or why there is a 4 fold increase in girls being referred to gender clinics, or even the contentious issues of the 'cotton ceiling' and whether it's transphobic for lesbians to exclude transwomen from their dating pool .... but we'll never know will we?

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
If Jim has a happier, more fulfilled life living as Kate, why does her living that way 'lead to death'..??

It is possible he will live out a normal life playing the role of a woman.

If he has surgery he will never be able to be a father, nor will ever be able be mother.

What if he is traumatised by having a mutilated body? What if he changes his mind, there is no way back. This is hardly uncommon with the number of detransitioners although the truth of this is suppressed as much as possible.

The suicide rate for transgender is about 20 times that of the general population.

And as you say he will die one day, and as I say will then face judgement. The church he is in should have told him that 'malakoi' - soft, effeminate men, those who wear fine raiment, will not inherit the kingdom of God. Clearly deceived.

So a risky, fruitless life in this world followed by condemnation afterwards, eternal death. Seems right, leads to death. That is his spiritual journey.

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
There are so many reasons to be cautious about gender ideology, from medicating gay and non conforming kids, to redefining the language women use to speak about themselves - but being excluded from heaven isn't one of them.

I am pretty sure God would rather the rest of us simply accepted gender non conforming people, including effeminate men, just as they are. Because if you believe in God, noone can be born in the wrong body, can they? He put you in it. Nor can a man be too 'effeminate', nor a woman 'too masculine', because God made them like that. Surely God made non conforming and gay people, just as he made straight and gender conforming people? I doubt God is going to punish a boy who likes ballet and dolls, or a girl who likes motorbikes and short hair. It's society who does that, by telling them these things are part of their identity not their personality.

I think God will be more concerned with how we conduct ourselves rather than how we look physically or where we fall on the masculine/feminine scale, as should we all.

Milkfloat

If he has surgery he will never be able to be a father, nor will ever be able be mother.

What if he is traumatised by having a mutilated body? What if he changes his mind, there is no way back. This is hardly uncommon with the number of detransitioners although the truth of this is suppressed as much as possible.

The suicide rate for transgender is about 20 times that of the general population.

And as you say he will die one day, and as I say will then face judgement. The church he is in should have told him that 'malakoi' - soft, effeminate men, those who wear fine raiment, will not inherit the kingdom of God. Clearly deceived.

So a risky, fruitless life in this world followed by condemnation afterwards, eternal death. Seems right, leads to death. That is his spiritual journey.

If Kate (edit: and anyone that knows and loves Kate) has any sense they would stay clear of this bigoted church, who let's face it are complete peanuts.

There are so many reasons to be cautious about gender ideology, from medicating gay and non conforming kids, to redefining the language women use to speak about themselves - but being excluded from heaven isn't one of them.

I am pretty sure God would rather the rest of us simply accepted gender non conforming people, including effeminate men, just as they are. Because if you believe in God, noone can be born in the wrong body, can they? He put you in it. Nor can a man be too 'effeminate', nor a woman 'too masculine', because God made them like that. Surely God made non conforming and gay people, just as he made straight and gender conforming people? I doubt God is going to punish a boy who likes ballet and dolls, or a girl who likes motorbikes and short hair. It's society who does that, by telling them these things are part of their identity not their personality.

I think God will be more concerned with how we conduct ourselves rather than how we look physically or where we fall on the masculine/feminine scale, as should we all.

...and with that, God disappears in a puff of logic....

mudsticks

Squire

Whoaaa there..

Wow I had no idea that 'Christian' churches in this country were still putting about ideas such as this :eek:

Quite the 'revelation'

That really shows how patriachal religion still view 'trad' womanly characteristics as lesser than, and certainly less desirable in men..

Wtaf even is a 'soft' man... ??
One who prefers silk rather than hessian pants .??

Does God do an underwear check on judgement day,??

Have you not noticed how it's the 'hard' men that have caused the massive amounts of pain, mayhem, murder, violence, greed, egotism, sexual abuse, and general unpleasantness with their brutish, machismo 'hardness' in this world..??

Putin and his antics immediately springs to mind..
He still paints himself as 'religious' doesn't he.??
Despite directing the most hideous atrocities..

Why would any humane religion , philosophy, spirituality, ethical code whatever, want to promote that as a good thing for men to be, in any way shape or form..???

Has it occurred to you that that increased suicide rate among transpeople (if it is the case, I haven't checked) may well be down to being bullied as a child, or shunned by your family (or church) for being 'different' for daring to be 'effeminate'.

Or being treated poorly by society in general because of being transgender, feeling shunned and misunderstood.

Bigotry whether religious or otherwise, often leads to bullying and abuse, which in turn leads to hopelessness, and self loathing ..

In turn leading to suicide...

I'm 100% sure anyone undergoing a medical transition is wholly across its various effects on their chances of being able to become a biological parent .

None of it prevents them being able to 'parent' though...

I know many great parents , who didn't biologically produce the children in their care.

Anyway, it's 'religion' and 'Interpreted in The Bible' isn't it..??
So no point arguing* with any of it, really..

Somebody reported that a man said that a man said, that a ManGod said something was or wasn't allowed several thousand years ago..

So that's the absolute end of it right,??

*More fun than a VAT return :okay:

Tl:dr

Run away from that 'church' Kate, as fast as your 'effeminate' legs can carry you..
I'm sure there are other places that would appreciate your musical talents..
And appreciate, and welcome you, as the person you are..

Top Bottom