F*ck the Tories: a Thread Dedicated to Suella Braverman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Don’t be an peanut. It’s not her responsibility to convince you that she looks like your idea of a girl.

Put slightly more robustly but basically yes this..

Btw to avoid the scourge of the peanut try @rshol..

Works pretty well 👍🏼.

And as for taking ideas of what does or doesn't constitute 'feminism' from someone who would wholesale deny the bodily autonomy of women, on the back of a personal religious belief..

Well don't get me started.. :rolleyes:

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Btw to avoid the scourge of the peanut try @rshol..
But that then says "atrshol" which isn't a word.

Why not just type twat or wanker or arsehole? It is much clearer what you mean if you do that :okay:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I didn't bring Fab Foodie into this.

Although I have put a link to The Guardian on another thread, he will be over the moon!

You didn’t suggest using @ either, but, you still got the blame. I wonder why? ;)

D

Deleted member 49

This was visibly demonstrated to me last Monday at a confirmation service where I musicianed with a small band (as in brass). 'James' is now 'Kate', and this is the first time I had seen him after learning of this supposed transition a few months ago. He simply doesn't look like a girl, and I doubt cosmetic surgery is ever likely to change this.
What a strange thing to say.....who are you to judge what anyone "should" look like ?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
What a strange thing to say.....who are you to judge what anyone "should" look like ?

Men should look like men and be bare chested and rugged.

Angel-Final-8x10300_1.jpeg

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
He simply doesn't look like a girl, and I doubt cosmetic surgery is ever likely to change this.

This is half the problem. People should be able to wear whatever they like, whether it's a male wearing stereotypically female clothing or vice versa. We shouldn't judge them for not passing as looking like a woman, because performing femininity no more makes you a woman than not performing it does. A man in a dress is no less a man than any other man, regardless of how stereotypically feminine he looks.

The end point of this thinking is pressure on youngsters who do not meet society's standards of conformity to question whether they are really a boy because they like pink and dolls, or really a girl because they don't like dresses and make up.

When you read the accounts of detransitioners, especially young women, a common theme is that they were gender non conforming, same sex attracted kids. Somehow they fell down the rabbit hole of thinking that this meant they couldn't be all that and still be women.

Top Bottom