Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

I'll go along with this for a minute, just explain where any air of 'jealousy ' has been shown from any of my comments?

Sits back and waits for the usual string of obscenities....

If you refuse to explain yourself how can you credibly ask it of others?

Especially certain others.

D

Deleted member 28

All you do is abuse people for having a good life. Stick to climbing poles fella, i would say its what your good at……but then it aint hard to be good at climbing poles.

as for obscenities i will leave that to the sexist, misogynist, racist, tory voter

I'm still waiting to see where I've criticised anyone for having a 'good life ' as you put it, in fact I've been accused of having an 'I'm alright Jack ' attitude in the past.

If anything I'm the exact opposite of what you're implying as I think I'm doing quite ok so why would I be jealous of anyone?

I am good at what I do and it pays quite well so why wouldn't I, do you think you could do it?

FB_IMG_1657176111996.jpg

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I'm still waiting to see where I've criticised anyone for having a 'good life ' as you put it, in fact I've been accused of having an 'I'm alright Jack ' attitude in the past.

If anything I'm the exact opposite of what you're implying as I think I'm doing quite ok so why would I be jealous of anyone?

I am good at what I do and it pays quite well so why wouldn't I, do you think you could do it?

View attachment 2428

So you have never made comments about fab foodie having a nice house in Devon and making a good life for himself…..as for climbing poles, it aint exactly hard is it ffs

Salty seadog

:tongue:I can ask but if he can't answer that's his prerogative, your problem?

You can answer but chose not to.

Why would that be?

*better to remain silent and be thought of as a 'Insert appropriation' than open your mouth and remove all doubt.'

D

Deleted member 28

So you have never made comments about fab foodie having a nice house in Devon and making a good life for himself…..as for climbing poles, it aint exactly hard is it ffs

It's aimed more at his choice of area being so far removed from where his beloved asylum seekers would be housed rather than It's affluence.

And once again have you seen me up a 'pole ' in any of the photos I've posted?

The first is a ship to shore antenna we built and commissioned in Port Patrick and the second is a DAB aerial install at Turners Hill so once again think you could do it if it's that easy?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
It's aimed more at his choice of area being so far removed from where his beloved asylum seekers would be housed rather than It's affluence.

And once again have you seen me up a 'pole ' in any of the photos I've posted?

The first is a ship to shore antenna we built and commissioned in Port Patrick and the second is a DAB aerial install at Turners Hill so once again think you could do it if it's that easy?

So jealous of his choice of area, his life style etc etc…..again, its climbing a pole, its not farking rocket science and if your not in the photos, whats the point in posting them if your not doing, what your asking me if i could do it. Ffs not exactly a clever chap are we?? But then racist, tory voters never are.

D

Deleted member 28

So jealous of his choice of area, his life style etc etc…..again, its climbing a pole, its not farking rocket science and if your not in the photos, whats the point in posting them if your not doing, what your asking me if i could do it. Ffs not exactly a clever chap are we?? But then racist, tory voters never are.

I think you're on the verge of losing it again as your resorting to swearing now, I've already explained my comments regarding foodie so if you interpret that as jealousy then so be it.

Not in the photos, I'm up the mast In the first set and took the second one?

So I guess you could fell a mast, then rebuild and commission the new one?

Last edited by a moderator:
My standard of living is just fine and dandy thanks and as for rigging I would love to see you do this.....

Respect for your work. I do climb but not as my main job.

Our tallest free standing mast is only 75 metres.
B0C4253E-7F23-4BD2-AA4F-69B0B8D1AB21.jpeg

Most are roof mounted like this one.
01981C1A-B0AA-4FAC-8D8E-5F1DBC3E3439.jpeg

Top Bottom