Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Crofted Crest

Performative evil.

Mugshot

Über Member
Is it all about the optics. 'Tough on asylum seekers, create an enemy to focus the hate'.

I'm cynical/real enough to think that the petrol bombing in Dover the other day gave her and others goosebumps.

All a bit trumpian.
Absolutely, it's worked for them before, and now it's all they've got left.
Some will lap it up, maybe even some here, the Tories are hoping that it's enough to win them the next election, after all, where do they go for Home Secretary next, Katie Hopkins, Stephen Lennon?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru

D

Deleted member 28

The guy is jealous of anyone thats made a good life for themselves, while hes stuck in the arse end of wolverhampton rigging…….

I'll go along with this for a minute, just explain where any air of 'jealousy ' has been shown from any of my comments?

Sits back and waits for the usual string of obscenities....

D

Deleted member 28

The guy is jealous of anyone thats made a good life for themselves, while hes stuck in the arse end of wolverhampton rigging…….

My standard of living is just fine and dandy thanks and as for rigging I would love to see you do this.....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1626415339239.jpg
    FB_IMG_1626415339239.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 3
  • FB_IMG_1626415331316.jpg
    FB_IMG_1626415331316.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 5

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I'll go along with this for a minute, just explain where any air of 'jealousy ' has been shown from any of my comments?

Sits back and waits for the usual string of obscenities....

All you do is abuse people for having a good life. Stick to climbing poles fella, i would say its what your good at……but then it aint hard to be good at climbing poles.

as for obscenities i will leave that to the sexist, misogynist, racist, tory voter

Top Bottom