A bit rude?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
I did discover that the new forum layout makes it harder to edit quote tags.
How do you do it now??
Very interesting!

Yes I wonder if some folks think really do think that being able to have bent undercover cops, to prey on activists is a good reason for recruiting misogynists :wacko:

Cos we is annoying, we've got contrarywise opinions n suchlike ..

Sometimes we make those known rather noisily.

Sometimes we live in trees.

Moreover we don't always depilate those areas as we are often instructed to by polite society.

Basically we shouldn't be allowed.

Oh and most likely all this too..
Too bad for the tories that law that greatly limited protests didn't make it.

I did discover that the new forum layout makes it harder to edit quote tags.
Thereis an button on the top right corner to switch to bbcode style, which brings back old-style quoting.

But the main issue is the window of opportunity, they have introduced women strip searching women years ago but apparently it's not enough.
I'm not saying i have the soluttion but they have to come with a system that is simple and quick to introduce and warrants both the officer as the one being arrested/searched whatever.
Officer might sounds a bit strange in a topic about officers being in the wrong but if you want to do something properly you have to look at the bigger picture and organize it in such a way, there is no room for but's and if's.

Edited to add, because to put it bold, with the wrong atmosphere it's amazing how many persons turn into monsters, look for example at the atrocities during the second world war, surelty it took one wicked mind like Hitler, but there where a lot of wicked spirits below him, which would be you average boring ticket collector in a setting where the window of opportunity wouldn't exist.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
But the main issue is the window of opportunity, they have introduced women strip searching women years ago but apparently it's not enough.
I'm not saying i have the soluttion but they have to come with a system that is simple and quick to introduce and warrants both the officer as the one being arrested/searched whatever.
Officer might sounds a bit strange in a topic about officers being in the wrong but if you want to do something properly you have to look at the bigger picture and organize it in such a way, there is no room for but's and if's.

Edited to add, because to put it bold, with the wrong atmosphere it's amazing how many persons turn into monsters, look for example at the atrocities during the second world war, surelty it took one wicked mind like Hitler, but there where a lot of wicked spirits below him, which would be you average boring ticket collector in a setting where the window of opportunity wouldn't exist.

I've no real idea what your first paragraph refers to but basically to the second yes.

- Evil prospers when good (wo)men do nothing.

It's people looking the other way when injustice is encountered, that allows the culture of wrongdoing to flourish.

Or as my tagline at the 'other place' says.

To sin by silence when we should protest, makes cowards out of men..

It's only through brave and very persistent campaigning by women such as ms Duff that this stuff comes to light.

How many people said she was lying or making it up before she received justice

How many other women have suffered the same, but gave up before they could receive justice

OP
OP
qigong chimp

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Am I to understand that there are posters yet to put d.g.l.i.t.uk on ignore?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Something that bothers me about this police apology is that it just appears to be an apology for insulting language, as if tying her up and cutting off her clothes was acceptable.

I know the police often have to use physical force to restrain a suspect but I am certain this was done out of spite,to teach her a lesson, because she was making life difficult for them with someone they wanted to question.

D

Deleted member 28

I am certain this was done out of spite,to teach her a lesson, because she was making life difficult for them with someone they wanted to question.

No sh1t Sherlock!

This is all it ever was.

It's called repercussion.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
No sh1t Sherlock!

This is all it ever was.

It's called repercussion.
It still doesn't justify what they did, nor the fact that they seem to have had no disciplinary action taken against them to date, but with luck, following this apology, that may change.

The woman was not guilty of anything other than trying to make them aware of the law and the rights of the person they wanted to question. I know that's a difficult concept for some police officers to swallow but they signed up for it and possibly even learned it during their training.

Top Bottom