Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
25,430 people killed or seriously injured by cars in the UK last year, 42,915 in the US. We need to ban motor vehicles first surely?

Or do you just want to ban things you don't particularly like first?

The amount of people killed in gun violence in the USA exceeded deaths in car accidents in 2020.

Are you trolling again? Do you enjoy seeing kids and teachers being killed?

Last edited:

matticus

Guru
There's plenty more like this:
1653477363439.png

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I don’t know how America can have such strong pro-life support yet abandon those children to the next school shooter once they are are born.

They could restrict the sale and possession of guns but instead teach kids to hide in cupboards, under desks, run away, or even fight, with a pat on the head and “Good luck with that”. They are truly demented.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Let's not forget after massacres such as this gun sales usually go through the roof.

It is because the relationship with guns in the US is the thing that needs working on, not a ban.

As ever though, all have a go at me, but I am right. A ban will not work, you may as well call for cars and cheese to be banned.

Until the relationship changes then these events will keep happening.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I usually laugh at your sh1te....but in what way is this relevant ? What is the intended purchase of a car against say a assault rifle.
Give your head a wobble 🙄
The intended purchase of thousands of assault rifles in the US is for recreation. Occasionally someone buys one to shoot people.

The intended purchase of thousands of cars in the US is for recreation. Occasionally someone buys one to run people over with.

The intended purchase of thousands of bows and arrows in the US is for recreation. Occasionally someone buys one to kill people.

The intended purchase of thousands of {insert whatever you want} in the US is for recreation. Occasionally someone buys one to kill people.

What is the difference?

The intended purchase of thousands of assault rifles in the US is for recreation. Occasionally someone buys one to shoot people.

The intended purchase of thousands of cars in the US is for recreation. Occasionally someone buys one to run people over with.

The intended purchase of thousands of bows and arrows in the US is for recreation. Occasionally someone buys one to kill people.

The intended purchase of thousands of {insert whatever you want} in the US is for recreation. Occasionally someone buys one to kill people.

What is the difference?

Are you normally this thick?

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
What’s needed is stricter gun control, not states like Texas recently permitting any resident to carry a gun without any training or a permit. Georgia allows concealed or open carry with no requirement for a permit or training.

It’s utter madness.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
What’s needed is stricter gun control, not states like Texas recently permitting any resident to carry a gun without any training or a permit. Georgia allows concealed or open carry with no requirement for a permit or training.

It’s utter madness.

Wow, almost like the relationship between people, guns and their use needs to change you mean?

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Ooooo....smell you.
Constant abuse from you is really just water off of a ducks back.

You call for a ban, but when challenged on that you call me a troll, then thick and on it goes.

Come on, tell us how you think this is really going to be solved, because a ban is never going to happen.

Constant abuse from you is really just water off of a ducks back.

You call for a ban, but when challenged on that you call me a troll, then thick and on it goes.

Come on, tell us how you think this is really going to be solved, because a ban is never going to happen.

The only way is a ban. As I mentioned, 199 shootings this year and we haven't hit June yet. Deaths from gun violence has exceeded deaths from RTAs since 2020.

Yet, you come here and start posting about cheese and say there's no need to ban guns. :wacko:

It's not abuse, it's how I see you. Strange how you're doing this on the day that your hero's getting his ass handed back to him by way of the Sue Gray report.

Troll.

Top Bottom