Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Business Minister Paul Scully denied that the prime minister was linking support for a Great Exhibition with financial support for flat renovations in his messages.
He said the Great Exhibition plan was passed to "the right channels" at the culture department and that Mr Johnson "had no idea" who would be paying for the flat refurbishments, believing the funding would come through a blind trust.
And if you believe that folks, I can do you an excellent deal on some Martian real estate...

Cirrus

And if you believe that folks, I can do you an excellent deal on some Martian real estate...
Great where do I sign up, I'm just about to buy a bridge with the proceeds of a deal I'm doing with some chap who want's me to look after some money for him and that sounds like a great place for it.

Salty seadog

The continuing saga of the Consleazetive party and it's problem child leader...

The prime minister with a toddler's haircut has been accused of more corruption charges after getting his bottom spanked by Lord Geidt.
You have to wonder why Geidt didn't mention it. I recall it being said somewhere that he was appointed as he was slightly friendly towards Boris /tories.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Another business with links to a Tory peer awarded a multi-million pound PPE contract via the UK Government’s VIP lane. No big surprise there and all business as usual for these shysters. However, it’ll be interesting to see how the said peer, Michelle Mone, explains how she recommended the company five days before it was incorporated.

I fully expect it’ll be brushed under the carpet with all the rest of the Tory corruption.

Is she still a Conservative? She resigned the Whip over Brexit.

I don't know enough about her to say with certainty that she's qualified to be a non-exec but I'd have thought she's the sort of person who might.

Salty seadog

Is she still a Conservative? She resigned the Whip over Brexit.

I don't know enough about her to say with certainty that she's qualified to be a non-exec but I'd have thought she's the sort of person who might.

As I suspect is the case in most similar hirings, (Greensil/Cameron etc) Rudd is a conduit.

icowden

Legendary Member
He's on his way out isn't he....a week at most 😁
Careful what you wish for...

Nd9GcRuQMbb-WA3wwB9PGgovMhjwmsEKGkK9jFi-A&usqp=CAU.jpg

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
There's only one crime serious enough as far as the party is concerned, and that is to become an electoral liability.
It may be the cynic in me, but has anyone else wondered what other stuff is going under the radar while all these party party transgressions are in the news? I don't think Boris is done for quite yet, but I suppose I'd better listen to LBC for a change instead of Radio London. Urrgh.

Ah, just seen glasgowcyclist's post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom