Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I doubt anyone actually believes a word that comes out of his mouth... do they ?
Anyway
https://www.ft.com/content/0e07461f-6d19-4831-9cbe-bb7588351f56
Do you not change all the details,no etc over from your old phone when you get a new one ?
(had to get my daughter to do mine)

I think the article implies a change of phone NUMBER, rather that phone. With my limited knowledge of WhatsApp, I think that would mean “old” WhatsApp messages were not carried over. Although, I am sure there will be a way to do so.

Not saying I believe the excuse, by the way, but, it is, almost, plausible.

D

Deleted member 49

I think the article implies a change of phone NUMBER, rather that phone. With my limited knowledge of WhatsApp, I think that would mean “old” WhatsApp messages were not carried over. Although, I am sure there will be a way to do so.

Not saying I believe the excuse, by the way, but, it is, almost, plausible.
Your probally right...but I'm sure you can access Whatsapp on a laptop/computer anyway.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Your probally right...but I'm sure you can access Whatsapp on a laptop/computer anyway.
You can, but, I would have thought, only by “linking” your phone (ie number) to the app on the laptop. Old codger that I am, I even manage to do it, without the aid of the grandchildren.

If not consequence, I still don’t believe it.

Cirrus

You can, but, I would have thought, only by “linking” your phone (ie number) to the app on the laptop. Old codger that I am, I even manage to do it, without the aid of the grandchildren.

If not consequence, I still don’t believe it.
I've recently changed phones and unless you back up your chat history then you lose the messages when you transfer over, or at least that's my experience. The history is still on my old phone but it didn't transfer over, I can recover it if I need to but I have to back it up first.

D

Deleted member 49

The tech side of it is all very interesting....not !
But I think this real point is about the WhatsApp messages he sent asking for more funds,that he didn't know about because he had changed his no/phone !
Yea right 🙄
We've all done it haven't we....

Salty seadog

Odd...you really do believe a word that comes out of Johnsons mouth ?

The reference is to last sentence.

The continuing saga of the Consleazetive party and it's problem child leader...
Boris Johnson has been accused of corruption after it emerged that he sought funds for his flat refurbishment from a Conservative donor while promising to consider plans for a mystery “great exhibition”.

The prime minister is facing fresh questions after newly published WhatsApp messages with the Tory peer David Brownlow show Johnson called parts of his Downing Street residence a “tip” and asked for “approvals” so his decor designer, Lulu Lytle, could “get on with it” in November 2020.
The prime minister with a toddler's haircut has been accused of more corruption charges after getting his bottom spanked by Lord Geidt.

Last edited:

For privileged arse holes like Johnson everything is a big joke, like when he and his chums used to burn £20 notes in front of homeless people or when they used to piss in plant pots in restaurants or smash them up after eating and then get daddy to pay for the damage. Such jolly japes!

He's doing exactly the same thing to the country now he's in charge.

D

Deleted member 49

I might if it was the word "resign" but I think it unlikely :laugh:
Does make you wonder what he would actually have to do to be pushed to resign ? Lies,incompetence,corruption all in our faces and what happens ?

Top Bottom