Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_4131.jpeg

Honest Bob. Adores his own family, hates everybody else’s, especially the poor and foreign ones.

News just in. On-trend ex-PM makes a surprise comeback to a ministerial role after Jenrick forces another reshuffle.

IMG_4028.jpeg

icowden

Legendary Member
Comedy gold from an unnamed senior Tory MP:

"Lots of MPs are concerned about their seats and the polls, and they're rapidly forming the view the current management is not performing and will not deliver an election win," one senior Tory MP said.
"The danger is we get a confidence vote by accident because if one MP says 'I'm putting my letter in' others do too'."
The MP added: "I just want him to do better and listen to us. I actually want him to win the next general election, but frankly to please both wings of the party on an issue like this is impossible, and that's where leadership is important."

Imagine thinking that they can still actually win a general election. Even most Tory supporters wouldn't vote for this shower.

bobzmyunkle

'But No 10 has decided to split the role. So Michael Tomlinson has been appointed Minister for Illegal Migration in the Home Office, with Tom Pursglove as Minister for Legal Migration and Delivery.'

End days

bobzmyunkle

Depends which who you refer to.
It appears Jenrick was such a talent that it'll take two to replace him.
Ardent brexiteers according to the Express.
Tomlinson is a Christian (Wikipedia), a posh boy and now minister for illegal migration.
What a résumé.

Beebo

Veteran
The Tories are prepared to die on a bridge for their flawed Rwanda policy, which will cost millions, only see 200 people going there and could see more immigrants coming the other way.
It doesn’t solve the small boat problem in any way but for some reason the entire party is prepared to self destruct over such a small issue.
Does anyone understand what’s going on?

Top Bottom