World gone mad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
C'mon folks give BoldenLad a break, he obviously 'gets' my sense of humour better than the rest of you retentions and I suppose expresses that in his 'likes' and 'smilies ' rather than agreeing with the content.

It's really rather entertaining to listen (read) all the crap posted about Brexiteers being Rascist, thick, conned, ashamed etc and all the rest of it, we have a cross dressing potty mouth who can't make his mind up whether he's a she or a he or a neither calling people c*nts left, right and centre but if delicate little Mudstinks (who by the way prides herself on being big, strong with a glint in her eye that nobody messes with) decides to take offence all hell breaks loose!

Comedy gold!

And all started by a guy so fragile that he can't cope with some spiced childrens biscuits - childrens biscuits he doesn't even like - being everso slightly renamed by a multiple retailer..

The joke's on you Shep 👍🏼

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

And all started by a guy so fragile that he can't cope with some spiced childrens biscuits - childrens biscuits he doesn't even like - being everso slightly renamed by a multiple retailer..

The joke's on you Shep 👍🏼

Yeah right, do you really think I give a t*ss about gingerbread men?

I wanted to find out why the Wokies have an issue with them, as you full well know, you just can't take what you try and dish out that's your problem.

Manhole, offended or happy with it?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Im not sure who the wokies are, but no one here had an issue with them, does that mean you don't think anyone here is woke now?

I thought there might be some more left, leaning types on here who could shed some light?

Clearly not.

mudsticks

Squire
Yeah right, do you really think I give a t*ss about gingerbread men?

I wanted to find out why the Wokies have an issue with them, as you full well know, you just can't take what you try and dish out that's your problem.

Manhole, offended or happy with it?

I've addressed the naming underground services access, issue, three times already - you clearly can't read.

I've said I'm not bothered what they're called.

You started this thread with a 'Worlds gone Mad', so are very clearly bothered about gingerbread persons, being named as such.

Aaand you've still not defined who these 'wokies' are or why they bother you so much either ...

Other than roughly being anyone else who doesn't 'think' like you do.

I thought there might be some more left, leaning types on here who could shed some light?

Clearly not.
You started the thread , so you clearly had an issue..

Don't dump it on others..

Own your own stuff 👍🏼

mudsticks

Squire
Sigh.

I guess we should inaugurate the Gingerbread Bonio award, for people starting threads they care not a jot for, concerning bakery produce they don't give a toss about.

This awards scheme is proliferating like boxing weight divisions.
Fig rolls..

Nasty, dry, claggy, but also horribly gritty things.

Who thought those so called 'biscuits' up ??

Fig rolls..

I like fig rolls.

Sorry. Don't tell anyone.

:secret:

mudsticks

Squire
I like fig rolls.

Sorry. Don't tell anyone.

:secret:
Don't be sorry .

If you're busy scoffing fig rolls that means more proper and decently tasty, biscuits for me .

My bf also likes fig rolls, I take the same attitude with him..

Meanwhile a very dear friend has constructed the most magnificent cream sponge, for another friend who is working here with me today .
As it was his birthday on Tuesday .

Even better still, it's just me n him for lunch today.

😁😁

Excuse me, I may be some time..
🍰🍰🍰🍰

Don't be sorry .

If you're busy scoffing fig rolls that means more proper and decently tasty, biscuits for me .

My bf also likes fig rolls, I take the same attitude with him..

Meanwhile a very dear friend has constructed the most magnificent cream sponge, for another friend who is working here with me today .
As it was his birthday on Tuesday .

Even better still, it's just me n him for lunch today.

😁😁

Excuse me, I may be some time..
🍰🍰🍰🍰

Any left? :hungry:

Ian H

Guru
Fig rolls..

In the days before gells, they were one of a series of cyclists' magic foods,since supplanted by jelly babies, and preceded by maltesers, and lumps of cheese, amongst other things (I'm talking of the British testing & racing scene, not continental cycling which went from alcohol & amphetamines to more sophisticated medication).

Top Bottom