World gone mad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
This thread is all very well but it's clear nobody wants to talk about the elephant in the room.

Garibadi. A hateful biscuit. Undeserving of the name. And no, Winjim, it can't identify as a Bourbon.
No, this is the elephant in this room!
gingerbread-elephant-clipping-path-17044414.jpg

mudsticks

Squire
This thread is all very well but it's clear nobody wants to talk about the elephant in the room.

Garibadi. A hateful biscuit. Undeserving of the name. And no, Winjim, it can't identify as a Bourbon.
No non no, Garibaldi's are delightful biscuits..

Definitely top five if not top three...
May I present the first submission for the competition? Proud to say that I baked this myself…

View attachment 1639
Err it's great..
Well done.

But what actually is it??

Cannon fodder.??

ZOMG!! They're multiplying...

View attachment 1638

Apologies for yet another tedious photo taken while buying my lunch.
That poor gingerperson.

Imprisoned like that..😳
Must be sweltering in there..

Hope you liberated them 🌈
Three days and 15 pages later you’re still on about this? Nobody’s bothered by this but you!

(And I thought you didn’t like it when folk kept asking the same question just because they didn’t get the answers they liked? 🤔)

Anyway, you can’t be arsed asking the people who actually changed the sign so your bewilderment will never be satisfied.
The bewilderment will never be satisfied , I think we can pretty much guarantee...

Any left? :hungry:
I feel a tiny bit sick now.
But it was so worth it..

It was so enormous, there's even some left for the latercomers 😇

Mugshot

Über Member
If elephants can get by with gender neutral gingerbread then so can we. Or should we demand they are called Gingerbread Cow/Bull Elephants.

It's the elephant world gone mad.

Something else that should be renamed, how can something that big have ant in its name?

mudsticks

Squire
It was meant to be a cottage loaf, which should have looked like this

View attachment 1641

but the upper ball of dough slid to the side, creating that ☝️ interesting effect when sliced. :blush:
Ah..

Well, I'm sure it's very tasty all the same.👍🏼

It's almost too hot to be baking, I might have to excuse myself from pizza tonight, and do summer rolls instead..

Or take a picnic to the beach..🤔
It's a hard life, full of difficult decisions to be made.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
No, this is the elephant in this room!
View attachment 1640

Oh dear. They're all over the shop with the Silver Spoon on that one. This is how you ice a biscuit:

E9dd2Q6WEAoHsDy.jpeg

Top Bottom