World gone mad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm disappointed that you chose that post to quote and not the vibrator joke which preceded it.

winjim

Sorry about that, you are right, it was rather good, so, just for you, and, so we can all savour it again:

You know you're reinforcing my point about banter and knowing where to draw the line, right? Riffing off a general stereotype about women and sex toys versus the implication that a specific woman is involved in sex work. Personally I see a difference between those two things.

winjim

The small appliance in question is actually a razor in case anyone's wondering, but I own the joke and fully admit to the absolutely intentional innuendo implied by the use of inverted commas.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
You know you're reinforcing my point about banter and knowing where to draw the line, right? Riffing off a general stereotype about women and sex toys versus the implication that a specific woman is involved in sex work. Personally I see a difference between those two things.

Really?

Edit: posted before your disclaimer above. ;)

mudsticks

Squire
I seem to have lost the quote button too..

So of post #196

What of any of that suggests it's acceptable to imply I personally was visiting Wolverhampton to engage in sex work?? 🙄

Ian H

Guru
We have an undercurrent of unthinking misogyny, with an attempt at humour to mask the nastiness.
...I can't stand anything Ginger, especially Women...

mudsticks

Squire
I think you have confused me with someone else.

Nope not at all

You've been trying to to defend Shep's post..

Indeed you considered it hilarious, so time to to stand by, or up for 'your man' I think .

Otherwise it could come across as a tad cowardly..

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Nope not at all

You've been trying to to defend Shep's post..

Indeed you considered it hilarious, so time to to stand by, or up for 'your man' I think .

Otherwise it could come across as a tad cowardly..

Hilarious? Have we introduced the graded emojis then? I must have missed that.

Don’t think @shep needs me to stand up for him, he seems quite capable of standing up for himself.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

You know you could simply say, “Sorry Mudsticks, that was a poorly chosen and delivered attempt at banter. I have learned from my error.” If sincere, people will think better of you.

You on drugs?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

C'mon folks give BoldenLad a break, he obviously 'gets' my sense of humour better than the rest of you retentions and I suppose expresses that in his 'likes' and 'smilies ' rather than agreeing with the content.

It's really rather entertaining to listen (read) all the crap posted about Brexiteers being Rascist, thick, conned, ashamed etc and all the rest of it, we have a cross dressing potty mouth who can't make his mind up whether he's a she or a he or a neither calling people c*nts left, right and centre but if delicate little Mudstinks (who by the way prides herself on being big, strong with a glint in her eye that nobody messes with) decides to take offence all hell breaks loose!

Comedy gold!

Top Bottom