War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Holy crap!

I never did like him much but that is unhinged.

He doesn’t look well.

Well, if Ecclestone taking the bullet or bullets means Putin pulling all his troops and giving back Crimea etc. i'm all for Put-in Eclestone on a plane temporally lifting the sanctions so his plane gets there sooner and let him take those bullets.. but unfortnually that's not going to happen, hopefully Russia is defeated soon.

MrGrumpy

Regular
Warmongering aside , sanctions need to bite . Not sure if they are but at some point a choice will be need to be made. Rock and a hard place . Can’t be doing deals as mentioned in the article as that’s going to open a whole can of worms. However it’s also does highlight the clusterf…. Of the situation of having all your eggs in one basket with the Russia .

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Rocks, worms, cans, baskets, hard places, eggs..
What have you got against kettles of fish?
They're just so, how should I put it, different.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Some time ago, I put myself forward to house a Ukrainian refugee. Heard nothing until this week, so firstly ask if I would still be interested, e-mail them the details of my domicile again and got a response saying they'd be in touch if they found anyone suitable. Likely to be a single person, as I only have one spare room now that I've fully sorted out my office.

The only thing that concerns me is that they asked for my housing details again, as I had to do that on the initial form on the government website. Which if they no longer have, is concerning as where have those details gone?

I'm probably being paranoid as it's not like the council, government, police etc. Don't have all those details, but being asked again is a bit odd.

Has anyone else housed a refugee? Either from Ukraine, or Syria, where I'm think I'm right in saying they also recently extended the service to?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Some time ago, I put myself forward to house a Ukrainian refugee. Heard nothing until this week, so firstly ask if I would still be interested, e-mail them the details of my domicile again and got a response saying they'd be in touch if they found anyone suitable. Likely to be a single person, as I only have one spare room now that I've fully sorted out my office.

The only thing that concerns me is that they asked for my housing details again, as I had to do that on the initial form on the government website. Which if they no longer have, is concerning as where have those details gone?

I'm probably being paranoid as it's not like the council, government, police etc. Don't have all those details, but being asked again is a bit odd.

Has anyone else housed a refugee? Either from Ukraine, or Syria, where I'm think I'm right in saying they also recently extended the service to?

they would have been deleted, if not used within the time stated to keep this type of data.....did you read/ask how loing they would keep your data on record for??

Top Bottom