Tory MP stabbed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
You're asking us to believe that you knew your father?

mudsticks

Squire
Please Guys, if the sensible posters keep it reasonable then we can keep a debate going.
Otherwise it will just end up as a cesspit.

Well it's non debatable really.

It's terrible that anyone got stabbed, for any reason.

But that someone trying to do their best to serve their constituents, was murdered while carrying out their duties, so everyone else trying to do that same job , now feels even less safe, is also terrible too.

RIP David Amess.

mudsticks

Squire
Will someone explain to Eeyore that this toddler schtick won't cut it any more?
Without a gallery of suggestible moderators curiously persuadable that his tantrums are reliable indicators of anything but his fondness for dummy spitting, he's going to need a new M.O..
This sort of display has had its day: no threads will be summarily closed because he's done some squealing, nor will anyone be banned because he's worked himself into a state of hyperventilating lip-trembliness.
No dalek in a nurse's pinny will be hot-wheeling it across the playground to dab savlon on his grazed knees.

For what it's worth I'm not sure Priti Patel is a nazi. Though eminently qualified in many respects she's clearly not of Aryan bloodline. That Jacob Rees-Goebbels on the other hand...

You had me at

"Dalek inna pinny"

PK99

Regular
Please Guys, if the sensible posters keep it reasonable then we can keep a debate going.
Otherwise it will just end up as a cesspit.

There is no debate here, never mind quality - just people with entrenched positions shouitily repeating them endlessly. It would save some posters a lot of time if they simply gave a reference number of the post/opinion they are repeating.

mudsticks

Squire
There is no debate here, never mind quality - just people with entrenched positions shouitily repeating them endlessly. It would save some posters a lot of time if they simply gave a reference number of the post/opinion they are repeating.

I hereby nominate Shep's #106 for any and every thread .

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
For what it's worth I'm not sure Priti Patel is a nazi. Though eminently qualified in many respects she's clearly not of Aryan bloodline.
So you wouldn't support the suggestion, that should dear old Bodger get sick of this prime-ministering lark, and Ms Patel be considered the most suitable, qualified, and possessed of the appropriate temperament to step into the vacancy, that the thread should, in honour of her ascendance to the highest office in the land, be re-titled 'Pritler'?

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Tough one. I'm not sure who might best continue der kulturkrieg in the event of the Fat Owl of the Remove taking his cyanide as General Corbynov's battle hardened snowflake divisions encircle the Cayman Islands.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Will someone explain to Eeyore that this toddler schtick won't cut it any more?
Without a gallery of suggestible moderators curiously persuadable that his tantrums are reliable indicators of anything but his fondness for dummy spitting, he's going to need a new M.O..
This sort of display has had its day: no threads will be summarily closed because he's done some squealing, nor will anyone be banned because he's worked himself into a state of hyperventilating lip-trembliness.
No dalek in a nurse's pinny will be hot-wheeling it across the playground to dab savlon on his grazed knees.

For what it's worth I'm not sure Priti Patel is a nazi. Though eminently qualified in many respects she's clearly not of Aryan bloodline. That Jacob Rees-Goebbels on the other hand...

Several likes for an abusive post by the usual hypocrites.

I've rarely seem quite so much crap, even from the chimp.

The whole post is fiction, and all because diddums can't stand someone who disagrees with him.

Once again, all this personal attention is bordering on the creepy, even from a tosspot keyboard warrior, although I think this time the creature has managed one sentence on topic.

That's one more than it usually does.

Top Bottom