These Covid Polices Are Going Well .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Yes, my thought is that in response to another forum member who mentioned that his partner wears her Nurses uniform to do shopping on the way to work, you said:-

Then, numerous people have pointed out that you have made a false assumption. Just because you are wearing a Nurses uniform, it doesn't mean that you work in a hospital. You have continued to argue the toss and failed to acknowledge that you might have made a boo boo, or conceded that all Nurses do not work in hospitals.

Thus we have helpfully tried to point out that the Nurse in question could be a:-
  • Community Nurse
  • School Nurse
  • Health Visitor
Or any other nurse that does not work in a hospital setting or infection sensitive environment.
Has he come back to us with the fact she isn't patient facing?

I doubt he will either because I had already read a post from him explaining how his 4 foot something Wife would never allow any patient to be taken past her by an anti vaxxer.

Keep digging.:whistle:

D

Deleted member 28

Yes, my thought is that in response to another forum member who mentioned that his partner wears her Nurses uniform to do shopping on the way to work, you said:-

Then, numerous people have pointed out that you have made a false assumption. Just because you are wearing a Nurses uniform, it doesn't mean that you work in a hospital. You have continued to argue the toss and failed to acknowledge that you might have made a boo boo, or conceded that all Nurses do not work in hospitals.

Thus we have helpfully tried to point out that the Nurse in question could be a:-
  • Community Nurse
  • School Nurse
  • Health Visitor
Or any other nurse that does not work in a hospital setting or infection sensitive environment.
So, everything that you've posted is in response to me assuming that someone's wife shouldn't be wearing her uniform outside of the Hospital?

Right then, we've established you're on a one man crusade to ascertain the vocation of said Nurse and we will await the outcome, although I myself already said that 'unless patient facing' but it's ok for you forget that as it detracts from your cause.

Have you any actual thoughts on what i HAVE SAID?

D

Deleted member 28

Yes, quite a few actually, but I think it's best for the karma of the universe as a whole that I keep them to myself😀
Or, "you're actually quite right about this because anyone who thinks walking around the supermarket ect and then going into a hospital when they could get changed is a good idea is a Moron" but you could never do that because it would mean admitting you're wrong.

:whistle:

icowden

Legendary Member
Have you any actual thoughts on what i HAVE SAID?
Yes. My thoughts are that you shouldn't jump to conclusions and make sweeping generalisations.
That Nurses should follow the policies of their employer with regard to when and where they can wear uniform. Someone with medical training has probably thought about it a bit.
That when you see a Nurse in a supermarket in uniform, that that is probably OK.

D

Deleted member 28

Yes. My thoughts are that you shouldn't jump to conclusions and make sweeping generalisations.
That Nurses should follow the policies of their employer with regard to when and where they can wear uniform. Someone with medical training has probably thought about it a bit.
That when you see a Nurse in a supermarket in uniform, that that is probably OK.
And still NO thoughts on nurses who DO work in a hospital and DO wear their uniforms in public and DO walk through the corridors and CAN change in a sterile environment and DO risk bringing infection into the place.

I expect nothing less from you pal.:laugh:

Bored now.

icowden

Legendary Member
And still NO thoughts on nurses who DO work in a hospital and DO wear their uniforms in public and DO walk through the corridors and CAN change in a sterile environment and DO risk bringing infection into the place.
I believe that was covered by the outlandish idea that Nurses should follow the employment policy and rules for the job that they are doing. This will cover hygiene and when / when not to wear uniform.

swansonj

Regular
Or, "you're actually quite right about this because anyone who thinks walking around the supermarket ect and then going into a hospital when they could get changed is a good idea is a Moron" but you could never do that because it would mean admitting you're wrong.

:whistle:
Prompted by this thread, I've had a conversation about this issue with my wife, who happens to a medical professional previously working in hospitals and currently working in various vaccination centres. It was a nuanced conversation, recognising the range of circumstances, the range of practices in different settings, the role of personal preference, how doctors and nurses might view things differently, and the difficulty of being prescriptive. And yes, recognising that hygiene is important. I don't recall that the word "moron" featured at all.

Thank you. Peace and love.^_^

D

Deleted member 28

Prompted by this thread, I've had a conversation about this issue with my wife, who happens to a medical professional previously working in hospitals and currently working in various vaccination centres. It was a nuanced conversation, recognising the range of circumstances, the range of practices in different settings, the role of personal preference, how doctors and nurses might view things differently, and the difficulty of being prescriptive. And yes, recognising that hygiene is important. I don't recall that the word "moron" featured at all.

You do like repeating yourself and not actually replying to what is the point but I expect nothing less.

D

Deleted member 28

Did you actually put the question of what all this exchange of shyte with you was actually about?

Oh wait, of course you didn't. :rolleyes:

swansonj

Regular
Did you actually put the question of what all this exchange of shyte with you was actually about?

Oh wait, of course you didn't. :rolleyes:
?

I suspect you may be confusing me with someone else. Fair enough, all us lefties look the same really don't we....

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
I believe that was covered by the outlandish idea that Nurses should follow the employment policy and rules for the job that they are doing. This will cover hygiene and when / when not to wear uniform.
Shame the conversation got tetchy. I think Shep's point was very well made. I know a patient facing nurse who travels to work in uniform. I don't think employment policy does cover the issue. Unfortunately I probably won't be taking her to task as I work for her.

PaulB

Apologies I have, my mistake.
Ten to midnight following a looong day there Sheppy. I never bother what you try to 'write' since you're such an imbecile but I'm interested; how much did you get paid for all that?

Top Bottom