The Other PLace.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Eel be a cold day in hell when we give up on our fish based pollocks in this plaice.
All this is hardly re-ashoring when it looks like the world is 4 ling apart.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
I've just realised that there is a use for Chris Grayling.

Edit: and Alec Salmon and Nicola Sturgeon.
I have to admit I'd never figured Grayling turning out to be an European Grayling.
European_Grayling.png

Rusty Nails

Country Member
"The topic has been discussed extensively, the thread is now running around in circles.
Locked by the mods".

Reely sorry, trawled from the wrong forum, where they still have the oarsome power to fin-ish unruly threads which have become bloatered and tip the scales towards repetition.

In my defence it's been a long night.

"The topic has been discussed extensively, the thread is now running around in circles.
Locked by the mods".

Reely sorry, trawled from the wrong forum, where they still have the oarsome power to fin-ish unruly threads which have become bloatered and tip the scales towards repetition.

In my defence it's been a long night.
But here's the rub for me....
There was no reason (that I can see) to close that thread, other than officious modding. Does it matter if it's going round in circles as long as people are happy to contribute? It may have died, it way have gone off on a tangent, it may have decended I to punnery, who knows? But no, somebody just decides that's it.
Run-along now children....

There was no reason (that I can see) to close that thread, other than officious modding. Does it matter if it's going round in circles as long as people are happy to contribute? It may have died, it way have gone off on a tangent, it may have decended I to punnery, who knows? But no, somebody just decides that's it.
I wouldn’t worry too much. Another pearl clutching thread about this dreadful enclave will appear shortly. Digital catnip.

mudsticks

Squire
It's cos Pat knew I had to go out, and she likes things to end on a so-fish-ticated note 💃 :okay:

I wouldn’t worry too much. Another pearl clutching thread about this dreadful enclave will appear shortly. Digital catnip.

And they keep Jim happy.
So all good :smile:

But it's axingalotal of the mods allow 'us lot' to keep squidding about so terribly in the gent-eel sea-sea 'burbs.

mudsticks

Squire
It's a bit of camaraderie amongst like minded folk, some of whom are friends.
A bit like, I suppose, the casual racism and xenophobic banner you may enjoy with your mates down the pub. All good harmless fun and gives us giggles right?

Bonded through a love of piscine puns..

What's not to like eh??

Of course you can find plenty of the 'other lot' in pretty much any pub in the land.

Thinking they're being incredibly hilarious, loudly taking the p*ss out of any marginalised group, or pc gawn mad, woke lefty nonsense .they can turn their tiny minds towards.

You often have to skirt their advances at the bar, before returning to your tableful of woke lefty liberal mates , over there >>>>

Ah well it's all part of life's rich tapestry, right enough..

Talking of the pub.

It's Friday, the sun is still shining, and I don't think anyone here fancies cooking tonight...

🍻🍻🍻🥘🥘🥘

Bonded through a love of piscine puns..

What's not to like eh??

Of course you can find plenty of the 'other lot' in pretty much any pub in the land.

Thinking they're being incredibly hilarious, loudly taking the p*ss out of any marginalised group, or pc gawn mad, woke lefty nonsense .they can turn their tiny minds towards.

You often have to skirt their advances at the bar, before returning to your tableful of woke lefty liberal mates , over there >>>>

Ah well it's all part of life's rich tapestry, right enough..

Talking of the pub.

It's Friday, the sun is still shining, and I don't think anyone here fancies cooking tonight...

🍻🍻🍻🥘🥘🥘
You may recall that we have also on occasions branched-out into puns of an arboreal nature....

Top Bottom