The Other PLace.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It seems the Wagatha Christie case is too 'newsy' for debate over there:

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/wagatha-christie.285246/page-3

In which case, let's give the story the attention it deserves over here. Anyone have a firmly held but weakly supported opinion?

mudsticks

Squire
Web crawlers and shy Tories mostly, I reckon. I hardly read my hopelessly vague virtue signalling nonsense when I write it, never mind returning to review my greatest hits.

"Shy Tories" 😋

That's with a silent te right .??

Well forthwith I command you, to properly proof read your utterances.

There'll be no more insipid, woke lefty ramblings, that haven't been properly thought through on here..

She says drawing herself up to her full five foot ten' n'a' half inches of stern school mistressy height.. 🧐

mudsticks

Squire
Petty dispute between footballer's wives about social media gossip.

Now being acted out in the High Court. Hugh Tomlinson QC for one and David Sherborne for the other.

Gonna cost at least one of their husbands a fortune.

For those of us who regard aspects of the courts as a spectator sport.....

Phew..
I thought I'd missed something 👍🏼

💃🐧🌻🌻🚜🐞🌻🌻💃

Happy now ..

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Interesting cost of living thread over there which I may have to put on ignore in order to remove the temptation to comment. Stuff being really expensive not a remotely political subject of course.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Interesting cost of living thread over there which I may have to put on ignore in order to remove the temptation to comment. Stuff being really expensive not a remotely political subject of course.

What Is interesting is, on balance, not many people appear to be actually having to cut back, just lots of “thinking about it”.

Top Bottom