The Other PLace.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I’m thoroughly enjoying the ongoing discussions about This Place in The Other Place.
It seems to me that there's a certain cohort of posters who can't quite accept that they got what they wanted. NACA has gone and this is a separate forum. They won but can't get over it.

It's predictable. Utterly predictable. Someone suggests that the main forum could do with livening up and it quickly descends into complaints about the moderators and complaints about a subforum which doesn't even exist any more. Very little in the way of positive suggestions on topic.

A soupçon of homophobia as well, just to add a little spice.

matticus

Guru
It seems to me that there's a certain cohort of posters who can't quite accept that they got what they wanted. NACA has gone and this is a separate forum. They won but can't get over it.

It's predictable. Utterly predictable. Someone suggests that the main forum could do with livening up and it quickly descends into complaints about the moderators and complaints about a subforum which doesn't even exist any more. Very little in the way of positive suggestions on topic.

A soupçon of homophobia as well, just to add a little spice.
Well I don't know about that Ted ...

But I think the split has done it's job in making the Mods life a LOT easier (at least assuming they ain't lying about this!).👍

You got a problem with that, poofter?

D

Deleted member 28

Hilarious. Fish puns are actually the entirety of acceptable left-wing humour, as decreed by Karl Marx in the introductory paragraph of Das Kapital, back in 1867. The book itself is actually stuffed with fish puns. To the gills, in fact.
I see, you serious;)

Mr Celine

Go and visit a quack.
@Fab Foodie skua'd by the wit of @Unkraut. ^_^

Top Bottom