The Dishi-Rishi thread....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
It's the fourth time I've heard/seen it today.

The use of the word has almost reached pandemic proportions.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
She kept her post as leader of the house hasnt she???

True, but she hasn't got a ministry job, which I suspect she was angling for. Came out of No 10 with a face like a smacked bum lol.

No promotion for Kemi Badenoch which seems a bit of a surprise considering she seems quite popular with the both the party members and Tory voters (apparently).

C R

Über Member
He rang rings around her last week. She was awful.

Did he? She's happles, and even then never really landed a proper blow.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
True, but she hasn't got a ministry job, which I suspect she was angling for. Came out of No 10 with a face like a smacked bum lol.

No promotion for Kemi Badenoch which seems a bit of a surprise considering she seems quite popular with the both the party members and Tory voters (apparently).

I expected Kemi to be minister for culture-wars and anti-wokeness....

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Only person missing from that cabinet is Boris himself......maybe that was the chat he had with rishi on Sunday "i'll drop out, you give back the jobs to all my previous cabinet members".

Reactions: C R

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
So, Berry launches the first offensive against Sunak over Braverman. Trouble with Berry is that as Tory chairman he was prepared to talk all kinds of nasty nonsense. Now he's out of the tent pissing in, can anybody believe a word he says?

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom