Nurse murdered seven babies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
I will never give up on the truth.

Fred West was not convicted of any murders.

I note plenty want to take issue with me, but no one can point me to a single murder he was convicted of.

Nobody is taking issue with you that West was never convicted of murder.

Question for you though...do you think West murdered people? I do.

I will never give up on the truth.

IMG_3716.jpeg

spen666

That was not what GC was replying to. He was replying to your suggestion that Fred West hadn't admitted to any murders, not whether West was convicted. Him admitting murdering is available widely.

I will repeat my simple point. Fred West was not convicted of any murders. If you disagree, then please state where and when he was so convicted

D

Deleted member 121

I will repeat my simple point. Fred West was not convicted of any murders. If you disagree, then please state where and when he was so convicted

I'm convinced you're taking the p1ss and not actually reading what is in front of you.

D

Deleted member 121

Anyone planning to donate to this fundraiser?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-launched-appeal-Lucy-Letby-conviction.html

Interestingly its launched by someone based in California. Scam or Deluded?

Both.

icowden

Legendary Member
Fred West was not convicted of any murders.
I note plenty want to take issue with me, but no one can point me to a single murder he was convicted of.
No. Everyone agrees that he wasn't convicted of murder. But he was a murderer. In the same way that Hitler was not convicted of attempted genocide and multiple war crimes, and yet was guilty of those.

A trial and conviction is not the only way of defining something.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
Anyone planning to donate to this fundraiser?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-launched-appeal-Lucy-Letby-conviction.html

Interestingly its launched by someone based in California. Scam or Deluded?

Doesn't appear to be a scam, quite the reverse.

What it appears to be is a group of people who occupy what we might call the margins of traditional medicine who are questioning the scientific evidence in Letby's case.

The case could be reopened if significant new evidence comes to light, but merely taking a different view of the evidence presented comes nowhere near that.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I'm sure with a bit of effort this pointless bickering can take up a few more pages and prevent any sensible conversation.

Hold on. People are actually putting effort into the pointless bickering? This is quite a shock.

Anyway, I read the fundraising website, which you can't actually donate to yet, and I can't really see what they're going for to be honest. Unsurprisingly the usual press suspects have latched onto it in full clickbait style.

Top Bottom