Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
What's the actual evidence that Israel did these killing?

hamas have form for killing the general population if they don't tow the line

Oh I don't know...maybe the fact that they have killed 30,000 other Palestinians mostly women and children with indiscriminate violence and ubiquitous testimony that they shoot civilians, including children, on sight.

What are you, stupid?

Bazzer

Oh I don't know...maybe the fact that they have killed 30,000 other Palestinians mostly women and children with indiscriminate violence and ubiquitous testimony that they shoot civilians, including children, on sight.

What are you, stupid?
+ people carrying white flags and those in clearly marked aid vehicles.

CXRAndy

Veteran

What are you, stupid?

That's not evidence. Those numbers come from hamas. What evidence is there that the Israeli killed all those people and buried them ?

multitool

Shaman
That's not evidence. Those numbers come from hamas. What evidence is there that the Israeli killed all those people and buried them ?

What? What on earth does "those numbers come from Hamas" mean? Why should that be any less reliable than numbers from (proven liars) the Israelis?

The mass graves are of Palestinians outside the hospital the Israelis attacked. Are you stupid?

The UN who were able to find a mass grave at Shifa Hospital, or what's left of it, with 300+ bodies inside all with hands and feet bound with bullet wounds to the back of the head.

If Israel are so certain that they didn't carry out these war crimes, why don't they allow independent journalists in to see for themselves?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The UN who were able to find a mass grave at Shifa Hospital, or what's left of it, with 300+ bodies inside all with hands and feet bound with bullet wounds to the back of the head.

If Israel are so certain that they didn't carry out these war crimes, why don't they allow independent journalists in to see for themselves?

The truth is damning enough without embellishment.

The reports say that some were bound and with bullet wounds to the back of the head.

Reactions: C R
The truth is damning enough without embellishment.

The reports say that some were bound and with bullet wounds to the back of the head.

Sadly, that’s not what I read but it doesn’t detract from the fact that there are mass graves outside a destroyed hospital which should be protected as required by the Geneva Convention.

There’s no attempt at embellishment, as you say quite correctly, the evidence is damming enough.

This is what happens when independent journalists are not allowed in to verify events.

You're right. If the IDF had managed to kill a bunch of people they'd probably be celebrating.

But they can't, because despite being massively backed and capable of out-gunning Hamas, they're incompetent and rely on misinformation to make themselves look good.
They would be perfectly fine leaving Hamas alone of the 7th of October didn't happen.

And even that's not going well because anyone with half a brain can figure out what they're up to.
Are you aware off the political spin-off of Hamas and how much they are integrated into western society often under false presences?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
They would be perfectly fine leaving Hamas alone of the 7th of October didn't happen.

Are you aware off the political spin-off of Hamas and how much they are integrated into western society often under false presences?

I've read various things about it, yes. What's your point? Because both Israel and Palestine use the same tactics, with varying degrees of success.

C R

Über Member
I've read various things about it, yes. What's your point? Because both Israel and Palestine use the same tactics, with varying degrees of success.

His point is that everyone knows that history started on the 7th of October 2023.

Top Bottom