Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where is the Tory outrage. Actually the gave the job to a Tory candidate, Feltz doing weekends.

I seem to find all the Israel spokesmans sinister liars. Lbc is not a channel I watch enough to fully comment on, though that thing hints that there is a money swill at play.

I only watch it on YT for James O' Brien and Sangita. I have been backing off from JOB recently andnow Sangita has been fired, I may just stop watching it from now.

albion

Guru
Another day, another israeli spokesman on the World Service.
The seemed to infer there cannot be any agreement at all with Hamas and that all student protestors are antisemites.
Logically that includes all the protestors in Israel itself who want hostages released.

Seems talks are 100% futile, not that there are any.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: C R

Ian H

Guru
An Israeli opinion piece from Haaretz.
Netanyahu Hoped Hamas Would Reject the Cease-fire Offer. When It Didn't, He Turned to Sabotage
Israel's criminal defendant prime minister, more focused on saving his incompetent far-right government than saving the hostages who have spent seven months trapped in Gaza, is doing everything he can to torpedo Israel's last and best chance at bringing the hostages home
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...m_campaign=daily-brief&utm_content=3708365c2e

albion

Guru
The need to ban Al Jazeera is mildly puzzling when most of the 100+ journalists killed by Israel in Gaza were Al Jazeeda.

Seems to confirm most were likely purposely murdered.

Last edited:
  • Sad

multitool

Shaman
Israel kiboshes any possibility of a cease fire

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-68963839

They never wanted one in the first place

• Sad

albion

Guru
The world service brought into question pressure on Netanyahu from the right of his party.

Essentially there was a hint he would be toast with an Israeli acceptance.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That bodes well. Reject a ceasefire, take control of border crossings where you'd told people to head for safety before attacking the area, claim you've managed to kill 20 Hamas guys and find 3 tunnels but once again not produce any evidence of said tunnels (seriously, if I found some mad underground labyrinth I'd be showing it off)...

Why anyone continues to think what Israel is doing is in any way acceptable is beyond me.

Top Bottom