Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Is there a thread on which he doesn't talk total bollocks?

I find his posts akin to being aggressed by a teenage American incel. Ultimately pointless engagement. Won't solve his obvious personal issues and not at all interesting for anyone else.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
You always get provocateus like this arse (the Gideon Falter incident), be it right wing, left wing, BLM, Brexit or any other group.

They just want to manufacture an incident for their own purposes.

LOL. Who or what do BLM have equivalent to Israel's industrial-scale lying machine? Falter is an authentic and archetypal Israeli product. Israel has representatives like this because this is what Israel is.

Pointing out that you talk total bollocks on this thread isn't insulting.
That you say it's ''bollocks'' doesn't make it true.

Claiming people have said or assumed things which they haven't, and repeatedly insisting that they have, however, very much is.
i haven't tough, i have asked you to clarify and you threw a fit.

I challenge you though to factly and objectively prove you havent had double standards.. claiming it's wrong for Isreal to investigate mass graves some claim they might have been part off. Or The UN investigating the UN on accusations with proof(and no none of the claimed articles ''research'' or actually disproves that despite you lot claiming that it did, UN stated a couple of times there was no evidence, Isreal had their employee list etc. which all don't say a lot other then an isreali vetting failure, but that's all. ) that UN employees took part in the massacre and/or are part of Hamas and similar fractions. Hell there's even surviving victims/hostages saying that.

The battle for Rafah is about to begin, refugee for civilains have been setup by Egypt and Isreal or you lot gonna blame isreal if Hamas uses his rumored last 6 battalions to keep all those civilians there as human shields? or are you going to do the easy thing an shout ''Isreal bad'' come on release you inner jew hatred, can be far away no can it? (i would be reading a other topic if it was)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That you say it's ''bollocks'' doesn't make it true.

i haven't tough, i have asked you to clarify and you threw a fit.

I challenge you though to factly and objectively prove you havent had double standards.. claiming it's wrong for Isreal to investigate mass graves some claim they might have been part off. Or The UN investigating the UN on accusations with proof(and no none of the claimed articles ''research'' or actually disproves that despite you lot claiming that it did, UN stated a couple of times there was no evidence, Isreal had their employee list etc. which all don't say a lot other then an isreali vetting failure, but that's all. ) that UN employees took part in the massacre and/or are part of Hamas and similar fractions. Hell there's even surviving victims/hostages saying that.

The battle for Rafah is about to begin, refugee for civilains have been setup by Egypt and Isreal or you lot gonna blame isreal if Hamas uses his rumored last 6 battalions to keep all those civilians there as human shields? or are you going to do the easy thing an shout ''Isreal bad'' come on release you inner jew hatred, can be far away no can it? (i would be reading a other topic if it was)

I didn't throw a fit. You're making things up, again.

I'll save you the effort of responding:

"Some nonsense about how I hate Jews and love Hamas."

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I challenge you though to factly and objectively prove …

Ha ha!

For you to call for factual and objective proof of something is the funniest thing I’ve seen on here for a while. Coming from the guy who accused posters in this thread of breaking the law and couldn’t support it, this is comedy gold.

And you suggest others have double standards?!

No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

multitool

Shaman
I find reading Dutchie's posts to be the equivalent of being shouted at by a piss-trousered tramp in a shop doorway.

Something I prefer to opt out of ;)

albion

Guru
Old article but pertinent regarding the American Right's support for Israel and why it's not readily swayed by humanitarian concerns.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-important-for-fulfilling-end-times-prophecy/

Will those evangelists also support Hungary's Orbán, a natural Russia and Trump ally?

Last edited:
Is there a thread on which he doesn't talk total bollocks?

I find his posts akin to being aggressed by a teenage American incel. Ultimately pointless engagement. Won't solve his obvious personal issues and not at all interesting for anyone else.
the Nazi again.. meanwhile you announced to leave this thread 200 post again, but attention W-hore as you are you are still here, just as you announced to have blocked me/ put me on your ignore list multiple times.
But the lying jew hating racist nazi shitt-hole that you are off course you did none of that..
How was your hitler fanclub meeting this weekend?

I didn't throw a fit. You're making things up, again.

I'll save you the effort of responding:

"Some nonsense about how I hate Jews and love Hamas."
Still does not explain how the UN judging their own alleged mistakes is any better then Isreal doing the same..
Ha ha!

For you to call for factual and objective proof of something is the funniest thing I’ve seen on here for a while. Coming from the guy who accused posters in this thread of breaking the law and couldn’t support it, this is comedy gold.

And you suggest others have double standards?!

No wonder nobody takes you seriously.
context is too hard for you?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Still does not explain how the UN judging their own alleged mistakes is any better then Isreal doing the same..

context is too hard for you?

Again, I haven't said that. You're making things up, again.

I'm critical of the UN, just as I am critical of the Israeli propaganda machine.

Read the article I linked to earlier.

If you can get your head around that you may begin to comprehend where people are coming from before you go off on one accusing people of hating Jews or being Nazis without, you know, any sort of evidence.

CXRAndy

Veteran
What's the actual evidence that Israel did these killing?

hamas have form for killing the general population if they don't tow the line

AndyRM

Elder Goth
What's the actual evidence that Israel did these killing?

hamas have form for killing the general population if they don't tow the line

You're right. If the IDF had managed to kill a bunch of people they'd probably be celebrating.

But they can't, because despite being massively backed and capable of out-gunning Hamas, they're incompetent and rely on misinformation to make themselves look good.

And even that's not going well because anyone with half a brain can figure out what they're up to.

Top Bottom