Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just to clear it up, and paraphrasing Mr Self, "not everyone who voted leave is thick and racist, but an overwelming majority of thick and racist people voted leave."

Last edited:

glasgowcyclist

Ăśber Member
Please never DM me again

He won’t listen, he’ll just keep doing it until you disable PMs in your settings.

I know, I’ve suffered it from him before and had to report him. Three times I told him to stop but he kept messaging me. He had been banned from a thread for posting xenophobic abuse and decided to continue the argument by harassing me via PM.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Just to clear it up, and paraphrasing Mr Self, "not everyone who voted leave is thick and racist, but an overwelming majority of thick and racist people voted leave."

I don't get this distinction.

Non-thick, non-racists who nonetheless voted to succour thick racism as a force in British politics are less blameworthy than thick racists because..?

Last edited:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
He won’t listen, he’ll just keep doing it until you disable PMs in your settings.

I know, I’ve suffered it from him before and had to report him. Three times I told him to stop but he kept messaging me. He had been banned from a thread for posting xenophobic abuse and decided to continue the argument by harassing me via PM.

Well, I've made what I consider to be a polite request, I've done it publicly for a reason and I don't intend to interact with him again so I hope we can both respect the situation and leave it there.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

I called you scottish if i remember……which i belive you are. But dont tell them about the good interactions we have has mind, dont want to dispell the myth, that im the only one that causes arguments.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Well, I've made what I consider to be a polite request, I've done it publicly for a reason and I don't intend to interact with him again so I hope we can both respect the situation and leave it there.

Even though you told a huge lie…….but yeh, you told everyone now so thats ok quimjim

just so you know, it was quimjim that foind the post written by brandane, that stated the members on here bullied pale rider off the site……..even though jim himself in a previous post, said he found it, but wants to blame me for posting instead. So there you have it…..another member, stating someone was bullied off the site of new naca….even though you all got what you wanted.

A zero moderated naca were you could abuse brexiteers, but dont like it back. Bunch of two faced hypocrits.

Last edited:

Julia9054

Regular
Even though you told a huge lie…….but yeh, you told everyone now so thats ok quimjim

just so you know, it was quimjim that foind the post written by brandane, that stated the members on here bullied pale rider off the site……..even though jim himself in a previous post, said he found it, but wants to blame me for posting instead. So there you have it…..another member, stating someone was bullied off the site of new naca….even though you all got what you wanted.

A zero moderated naca were you could abuse brexiteers, but dont like it back. Bunch of two faced hypocrits.

Christ almighty - no one is forcing you to be here. It's clearly doing your blood pressure no good at all. If you go from zero to nuclear so easily in real life, might I suggest seeing your GP - for your sake and for the sake of those around you.

glasgowcyclist

Ăśber Member
I didnt get banned, but if you think i did then thats ok……….

Oh but you were. And it was because your abusive post was deleted and you could no longer post on the thread that you sent me direct PMs, until I turned them off.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Christ almighty - no one is forcing you to be here. It's clearly doing your blood pressure no good at all. If you go from zero to nuclear so easily in real life, might I suggest seeing your GP - for your sake and for the sake of those around you.

Im all good thanks……never been better, as i said, you dont know me and never will

Top Bottom