"F*ck the Tories!" A thread dedicated to Nadine Dorries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran
Dorries has deleted her Twitter account, presumably in preparation for her predicted peerage and the gifting of her parliamentary seat to Johnson.

I hadn’t heard the rumour about vacating her seat for Johnson.
I was looking forward to him losing his seat.

It's almost plausible I'm not sure it stacks up.

We've had a 'chicken run' in the past where the incumbents of seats at risk acquire prospective candidate status in somewhere safer. But they don't actually stand until a GE is declared.

Boris's migrating to Bedford would mean two byelections.

Ruislip would be a pretty straightforward target for Labour.

If the Lib Dems throw the kitchen sink at Dorries's current seat with Johnson as the Tory it could be err interesting....

All uphill

There's a strong rumour down here in Somerset that the MP for Sedgemoor will retire so that Johnson can have his safe seat.:wacko:

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
There's a strong rumour down here in Somerset that the MP for Sedgemoor will retire so that Johnson can have his safe seat.:wacko:

Do you mean the Wells Constituency?

Not something that James mentioned to me last time I saw him. I'll ask him :okay:

D

Deleted member 28

The United States is one of only eight countries in the world that does not have paid maternity leave. I bet Liz Truss is looking at that and wonders what the chances are of adding another country to that list.

What makes you say that then, just your normal anti Tory attitude or have you any evidence (as is often asked for on here) or perhaps it's what 'the kop' thinks?

Top Bottom