Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There were gasps in Downing Street this morning as Prime Minister Rishi Sunak sacked his boss, Suella Braverman, which is about as idiotic as interrupting a honey badger while it’s raiding a bee hive. (If you’ve never seen one of these little bastards fight, you should watch one ripping the nuts off a lion on YouTube. Rishi’s in serious trouble.)

https://normalislandnews.substack.com/p/fears-rishi-sunak-could-be-sacked

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
My reading now is that Sunak has an inkling that the judgement will be in Braverman’s favour. She’d be unassailable after that.

After getting Rishuffle Sunak's timing completely wrong, I'm going for a judgement against Braverman. And that's mainly because I can't believe anyone with a legal brain could do otherwise.

icowden

Legendary Member
There were gasps in Downing Street this morning as Prime Minister Rishi Sunak sacked his boss, Suella Braverman, which is about as idiotic as interrupting a honey badger while it’s raiding a bee hive. (If you’ve never seen one of these little bastards fight, you should watch one ripping the nuts off a lion on YouTube. Rishi’s in serious trouble.)

https://normalislandnews.substack.com/p/fears-rishi-sunak-could-be-sacked

It's always concerning when you feel like satire is less comedy and more a prediction of the future...

My reading now is that Sunak has an inkling that the judgement will be in Braverman’s favour. She’d be unassailable after that.

It may, as the decision at first instance was, a Parson's Egg job. Good in places.

She will, the HO will, I think know the result by now. Certainly before it's delivered on Wednesday.

The courts routinely circulate copies under embargo so as to alert the a parties and ensure any clangers are caught.

Today I read in the papers, Sunak is wanting tougher anti protesting laws 🤔

Sticking his oar in with operational decisions again. He wants people with dodgy banners and allegedly anti-Semitic chants hauled out of demos there and then.

Police officers were pointing out that (a) evidence on film from several viewpoints is of much more value the Constable Smith's notebook, (b) police lines along a route may best be left unbroken and (c) that's the sort of activity that sees burly male officers piling in on photogenic young women which doesn't look smart in the front pages.

multitool

Shaman
Here's Andy CXr, celebrating that the "silent majority" have finally spoken out.

Oh.

F-0h1vRXsAISpEh.jpeg.jpg

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Here's Andy CXr, celebrating that the "silent majority" have finally spoken out.

Oh.

View attachment 4973

And luckily for the Labour Party the Tory Party seems split on the topic.

Incidentally it seems weird that polls still insist on canvassing opinions based on Remain/Leave support.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
If nothing else I would hope that recent events, especially the weekend's events in London might just give the sheeple some inkling about where the real danger exists, who the real enemy is, not just in the UK, but the world. It's not the left-leaning, fag-commo, yogurt-weaving, tofu-noshing wokewankers, nor is it black, brown, beige, tan, yellow peoples, nor is it the Jews, Muslim, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Protestants or Catholics (other religions are available), nor boat-people, refugees, asylum seekers or economic migrants, nor is it beggars, the homeless, new-age travellers etc. etc.
The true enemy is in plain sight....

C R

Über Member
If nothing else I would hope that recent events, especially the weekend's events in London might just give the sheeple some inkling about where the real danger exists, who the real enemy is, not just in the UK, but the world. It's not the left-leaning, fag-commo, yogurt-weaving, tofu-noshing wokewankers, nor is it black, brown, beige, tan, yellow peoples, nor is it the Jews, Muslim, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Protestants or Catholics (other religions are available), nor boat-people, refugees, asylum seekers or economic migrants, nor is it beggars, the homeless, new-age travellers etc. etc.
The true enemy is in plain sight....

The sheeple will read yesterday's front page in the mail and conclude that the problem is ALL of the above.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
The sheeple will read yesterday's front page in the mail and conclude that the problem is ALL of the above.

And that certainly has been a solid truth. But actually I think that's slowly changing. I think there's a vocal right-wing minority still banging that drum but I think people are slowly seeing through it.

Top Bottom