Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Or the fact that she would have happily done the job with no mandate either.

Mandates are soooo overated these days... much like Mandate the aftershave back in the 70s, splashed it on and never once got asked-out by a bloke....

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
After getting Rishuffle Sunak's timing completely wrong, I'm going for a judgement against Braverman. And that's mainly because I can't believe anyone with a legal brain could do otherwise.

I think Braverman's ''resignation'' letter trailed the court's thinking but at least it was an unanimous decision. They're going to have to withdraw from the Supreme Court's jurisdiction....

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
I think Braverman's ''resignation'' letter trailed the court's thinking but at least it was an unanimous decision. They're going to have to withdraw from the Supreme Court's jurisdiction....

multitool

Shaman
Rather a small sample 2100

Compared

On this survey over 130,000 votes voted in favour of Braverman

View attachment 4982

I've been looking in here for your "silent majority", Andy.

Can you help me out and tell me where it is :laugh:

Screenshot_20231116_061111_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
That tells me that there are two sorts of ex Cons, and many of them are more right wing than even the current Tories. It’s ugly.

There's alwYs been a right/centre schism in the Tories. They need to split, because history leeps repearing itself - the hard right faction always leads to Tory downfall.

icowden

Legendary Member
I've been looking in here for your "silent majority", Andy.
Can you help me out and tell me where it is :laugh:
Again, that's a highly selective Poll. The sample size was 1581 people. Overall, 10% opted for Con, 27% Labour, 5% Lib Dem, 4% Green, 6% Reform, 2% SNP and 44% would either not vote or would not tell the polling company their preference.

They then dumped that 44% to get the stats in that tweet. Which means we are looking at the voting intentions of 695 people. The stand out groups supporting the Tories are those who voted Conservative previously who would still vote conservative and those who voted leave. There is also likely to be a significant margin of error in that the poll was conducted online only, and some of the staunchest Tory voters tend to be very elderly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom