Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
'Gammons '

You looked in the mirror lately, you fat, pink f**ker.

I'm sure you could. farker could apply to anyone though. I mistakenly thought Foodie was trying to be amusing by making a play on words with a notorious term used as a slur towards gay people but I'm relieved to hear he was exclusively referring to the traditional meat dish and the fact that the alternative meaning also fitted was simply accidental.

Edit: There seems to be a swear filter on now. That's new.

I think you might have grasped the wrong end if the stick here.
It might just appear that you are condoning directly insulting somebody by calling them a pink fat farker for no good reason as acceptable discourse on NACA....

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I wasn't. And neither were you calling someone a faggot, because you were actually talking about meat of course. I welcome your new found concern for what constitutes acceptable discourse on NACA though.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Yes I would, a faggot, like haslet (mentioned by the chimp) is a meat product that is rarely found these days.
Brawn being another.
Rissoles would have been a good alternative too....

Words eh? Tricky things.

As it happens, am eating a little whore at the moment....

View attachment 2711

are you cooking for the dog.....if so, i would throw it away, cause i wouldn't feed that to a pig

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
I wasn't. And neither were you calling someone a faggot, because you were actually talking about meat of course. I welcome your new found concern for what constitutes acceptable discourse on NACA though.

Thanks, for clearing that up, I'll start using direct and unprovoked insults towards other members as that seems to be OK.

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
Patel doesn't want to be outdone by Braverman in the callousness stakes, so sends a Christmas card where she is depicted as a fairy magicking refugees to Rwanda.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-card-rwanda-deportations-fairy-b2248865.html
Except she hasn't really. The card does depict her as a fairy casting a spell but the spell is not specific. There are baubles on the tree stating things like Rwanda, 20000 more police, National Security, Beating Crime Plan, Victim Support. There are therefore different interpretations of the card. I think she is suggesting that she has magicked all of the things she wanted to do for Boris as a Christmas present.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Except she hasn't really. The card does depict her as a fairy casting a spell but the spell is not specific. There are baubles on the tree stating things like Rwanda, 20000 more police, National Security, Beating Crime Plan, Victim Support. There are therefore different interpretations of the card. I think she is suggesting that she has magicked all of the things she wanted to do for Boris as a Christmas present.

In any case (and we are having plenty of debates on NACA about the meaning of things), it seems incredibly poor taste (and up yer own rissole) in the so-called 'Season of good will'....

C R

Über Member

It does include the Rwanda policy.

Top Bottom