Cricket Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

Are you 100% sure of that

Bazzer

It doesnt matter which teams were eligable…..cause all teams that played including scotland are full on internationally recognised cricket teams.
you are aware that scotland are playing inthe english and wales cricket tier system for and have been for some years??? And cricket scotland is 225 years old with over 130 cricket clubs in scotland
I really CBA to respond. I am tired of seeing threads becoming pages of aggressive comments, with meaningful discussion barely part of the topic. Even in this thread you have to raise brexit.

jowwy

I really CBA to respond. I am tired of seeing threads becoming pages of aggressive comments, with meaningful discussion barely part of the topic. Even in this thread you have to raise brexit.

Again….just one poster hey, nothing about the others

MrGrumpy

Regular
I know scotland got an international cricket team…..you feckers didnt and you lived there.

This thread has gone from defcon 1 to 4 in a nano second !! Jowwy get back to discussing solar panels on the other side this has gone Pete Tong for no reason than to just start a fight !

D

Deleted member 49

Sorry but I don't get the bickering....I mean there's plenty of people who get on my tits.Have your say and step away.It looks so fecking childish from someone popping into a thread :rolleyes:

jowwy

This thread has gone from defcon 1 to 4 in a nano second !! Jowwy get back to discussing solar panels on the other side this has gone Pete Tong for no reason than to just start a fight !

Again grumpy….do you really want to put this all on me, i mean there was more one poster questioning xetoc, but yet he just kept quoting me again and again…..i mean he even twisted glasgows words inadvertantly apparently lol

and then tried to say it was a cynical ploy to put scotland in a bad light, he then admitted that he may have been involved in this thread as “ill considered”……..i mean come on, look at what people are typong here, its not coming from one lonely keypad. But it seems people think it is.

they have even stated they enjoy the wind up and find it funny and amusing, go figure

MrGrumpy

Regular
Your reading way more into this than needs be that is all . I get it’s more or less a free for all in here but you seem intent on self destruction ! No need and I like a wee wind up from time to time but this is utterly of the scale crazy !

jowwy

Your reading way more into this than needs be that is all . I get it’s more or less a free for all in here but you seem intent on self destruction ! No need and I like a wee wind up from time to time but this is utterly of the scale crazy !

On the the thread were they are asking for calm….ive just been called “vermin” should i accept that and why have the other members not called him out on it??? When they are asking for calm and considered posts..

Bazzer

Again….just one poster hey, nothing about the others

Yes, there have been aggressive posts other than yours, but please read what I typed. I singled you out for raising brexit (#18 and again later in the thread). The brexit not going well thread has been poisoned and you chose to carry over your disagreements with other posters to this thread.
Visitors or new members must look at this part of the site and think WTF?

jowwy

Yes, there have been aggressive posts other than yours, but please read what I typed. I singled you out for raising brexit (#18 and again later in the thread). The brexit not going well thread has been poisoned and you chose to carry over your disagreements with other posters to this thread.
Visitors or new members must look at this part of the site and think WTF?

Im sure other posters have done the same in other threads tho………but my bad if not

Top Bottom