Cricket Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Did you see the bit where he called the racism appalling?

after the fact…….and called it a cynical attempt to paint scotland in a bad light. So does he really believe its appalling??? some may ask themselves

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Racist bellend

CLEVER BOY! WELL DONE!! WHO'S A GOOD, BIG, CLEVER JOWLYBEAR, THEN???

CLEVER, CLEVER BOY!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

jowwy

So you saw that he wrote it was appalling.

I did….i also saw that he wrote it was a cycnial attempt to put scotland in a bad light, questioning whther he thought it was appalling at all…..again, he didnt twist your words did, even though he inadvertenly did

OP
OP
BoldonLad

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I didn't say any of that. Read it again.

I didn't say any of that. Read it again.

Not sure whereabouts you are, but you may be oblivious to the amount of SCOTLAND IS SHITE! coverage & headlines you get in these parts. You may be right & I might be overreacting but there's reason to be cynical.

Wasn't my intention - I was just crediting you with the quote!

I read the BBC Scotland piece after hearing about this on LBC (a London-centric radio station) news, as their lead item. While it's certainly awful and newsworthy, I was surprised it was the headline item as Scotland isn't exactly known as a nation of cricketers to an audience predominantly in London & the SE.

It occured to me, given LBC's usual political stance, that its positioning as headline news might be for more cynical reasons.

No offence to Scotland, or, it cricketers, and, definitely not condoning racism, but, that is exactly what caused me to comment on it.

A bit slow to respond, I almost missed your post, in the clutter.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
No offence to Scotland, or, it cricketers, and, definitely not condoning racism, but, that is exactly what caused me to comment on it.

A bit slow to respond, I almost missed your post, in the clutter.

Of course - and the only reason for my (ill considered!) involvement in this thread. As I said, my cynical reaction might be misplaced, but negative news about Scotland does sometimes seem to get given exaggerated priority - whereas good news often goes unmentioned

Just as well we live in a country where the media never, ever gets manipulated or exploited for political advantage!

Mugshot

Über Member
Come on you lot, you know what's going on.

1658773758329.png

jowwy

@glasgowcyclist have you ever come out in defence of a brexiteer when they have been called thick and racist, without any evedince to prove it??? Or do go along with it, because they are brexiteers and deserve it in your eyes???

AndyRM

Elder Goth
@glasgowcyclist have you ever come out in defence of a brexiteer when they have been called thick and racist, without any evedince to prove it??? Or do go along with it, because they are brexiteers and deserve it in your eyes???

You've called me thick and racist without any evidence.

You're gonna have to get better at this trolling game.

jowwy

You've called me thick and racist without any evidence.

You're gonna have to get better at this trolling game.

Long long long time after you doing it too brexiteers ……….

jowwy

If you'd like to point me in the direction where I insulted the intelligence or racial sensibilities of folks who voted leave, be my guest.

Did you not call people who voted for brexit….thick idiots in a previous post today???

Top Bottom