Cricket Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
The concept being missed is perspective.

Cricket Scotland (CS) have been subject to an inquiry about racism. The outcome is so bad for CS that its entire board has resigned.

CS are not alone. Yorkshire, one of the historically pre-eminent counties in English Cricket, have been condemned for racism following the Azeem Rafiq scandal. Reverberations from that suggested the problem was endemic with the possibility that cricket is institutionally racist across the UK.

A UK news item picks up the CS story as being part of the same story and reinforces the point that cricket needs root & branch reform.

Or maybe they're picking it up because, even though it's true, it's part of an agenda against Scotland.

Actually, it could be both; the theories are not mutually exclusive.

An agenda against scotland, serious brompton………

jowwy

He didn't.

Yes he did and even twisted glasgows post on the matter and was called out on it…..im also not the only one saying it, but your obsession with me is somewhat notable.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
He just openly defended racism in scottish cricket

That’s a lie, as has already been pointed out to you.
Stating that racism is “objectively appalling” is not defending racism.

Any credibility you thought you had has long evaporated.

Stop lying.

jowwy

That’s a lie, as has already been pointed out to you.
Stating that racism is “objectively appalling” is not defending racism.

Any credibility you thought you had has long evaporated.

Stop lying.

Ffs glasgow he asked if it was news worthy and stated its just a minority sport…….so defending it one way, then trying to call it out in the other. And you even called him out on twisting your words.

its like the farking muskiteers in here, defend the scotsman…for he is worthy, all for one and one for All…

Last edited:

jowwy

now if he had come out and stated…..this racism in scottish cricket is appalling and should never have happened, then id be ok with that, but he didnt. He made some classless remark about it being a minority sport, question its news worthiness and then said it was some a way of portraying scotland in a bad light.

You have all got some farked up way of thinking and you keep saying that i got issues……

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Don't take it personally @Xipe Totec - jowwy has form for baselessly accusing people of being racist.
I know only too well. Only myself to blame but it's quite funny watching him tie himself in knots!

I know scotland got an international cricket team…..you feckers didnt and you lived there.
I had no idea - why should I? I have less than no interest in cricket, in the 34 years I've lived here I met one guy who played cricket, and he was a properly strange bugger. Fwiw I'm from Kent originally & went to a Grammar school where cricket was akin to a religion & we were forced to play it from the age of 11. I found it crushingly, soul-destroyingly dull, entirely incomprehensible and the attitude of our sports teachers gave it a lifelong association with cruel, angry w@nkers who plainly enjoyed taking their frustrated rage out on kids.

He just openly defended racism in scottish cricket….and asked of itd news worthiness, ffs did you not read it
And neither did you, dipshit.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Ffs glasgow he asked if it was news worthy and stated its just a minority sport…….so defending it one way, then trying to call it out in the other. And you even called him out on twisting your words.

its like the farking muskiteers in here, defend the scotsman…for he is worthy, all fo one and one for All…

It *is* a minority sport here.

He in no way defended racism.

He did not twist my words.

I said he may have inadvertently given my post a slightly different nuance from my intended message.

jowwy

It *is* a minority sport here.

He in no way defended racism.

He did not twist my words.

I said he may have inadvertently given my post a slightly different nuance from my intended message.

So twisted your words……come on glasgow, lets call a spade a spade here

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
now if he had come out and stated…..this racism in scottish cricket is appalling and should never have happened, then id be ok with that,

People don’t have to say what you want just to keep you happy.

However, he did in fact state it was appalling. Please go back and read it.

jowwy

I know only too well. Only myself to blame but it's quite funny watching him tie himself in knots!

I had no idea - why should I? I have less than no interest in cricket, in the 34 years I've lived here I met one guy who played cricket, and he was a properly strange bugger. Fwiw I'm from Kent originally & went to a Grammar school where cricket was akin to a religion & we were forced to play it from the age of 11. I found it crushingly, soul-destroyingly dull, entirely incomprehensible and the attitude of our sports teachers gave it a lifelong association with cruel, angry w@nkers who plainly enjoyed taking their frustrated rage out on kids.

And neither did you, dipshit.

Racist bellend

jowwy

People don’t have to say what you want just to keep you happy.

However, he did in fact state it was appalling. Please go back and read it.

I read it…..he also called it cynical attempt to point scotland in a bad light.

Top Bottom