Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
And this is why collective action is necessary:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66512729

Entirely our experience. Council guy is denying that complaints have been made (and remember, we are in the 3rd year of this). Tonight's meeting in the village hall revealed that yes they had, by very elderly and vulnerable people who are being ignored and gaslighted by the council twat.

One of us has sat with the junkies immediate neighbour (the one whose house was broken into by him) and taken written testament. She is terrified.

So now, as well as going after this pair of cünts who have shãt all over a segment of the community with no voice, we are going after this little petty functionary who is ignoring these old people because he can. Fûcker is in for a rough ride. I'm livid.

Cünts going to get strung up.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
And this is why collective action is necessary:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66512729

Entirely our experience. Council guy is denying that complaints have been made (and remember, we are in the 3rd year of this). Tonight's meeting in the village hall revealed that yes they had, by very elderly and vulnerable people who are being ignored and gaslighted by the council twat.

One of us has sat with the junkies immediate neighbour (the one whose house was broken into by him) and taken written testament. She is terrified.

So now, as well as going after this pair of cünts who have shãt all over a segment of the community with no voice, we are going after this little petty functionary who is ignoring these old people because he can. Fûcker is in for a rough ride. I'm livid.

Cünts going to get strung up.

I do hope you succeed in getting this sorted, and, I hope your success is reflected more widely throughout the UK.

However, if it has taken three years to get to this point, in what appears, from your description to be a fairly cut and dried case, I don't think I would be betting on success, personally.

Well done for at least trying.

multitool

Shaman
I do hope you succeed in getting this sorted, and, I hope your success is reflected more widely throughout the UK.

However, if it has taken three years to get to this point, in what appears, from your description to be a fairly cut and dried case, I don't think I would be betting on success, personally.

Well done for at least trying.

We will succeed. Of that there is no doubt.

PCSOs have been great. What we didn't anticipate was that council officer would not only be useless, but has actually compounded the problem. However, we are now well-organised with systems in place, and he will be dealt with in ways that he had not anticipated.

As ever, this is not about us and our eggs (although that was the catalyst for us realising the extent of the problem), but really about the position of elderly in our society and how they are ignored.

BoldonLad

We will succeed. Of that there is no doubt.

PCSOs have been great. What we didn't anticipate was that council officer would not only be useless, but has actually compounded the problem. However, we are now well-organised with systems in place, and he will be dealt with in ways that he had not anticipated.

As ever, this is not about us and our eggs (although that was the catalyst for us realising the extent of the problem), but really about the position of elderly in our society and how they are ignored.

As I said, good luck, I hope you succeed where others have failed.

Just yesterday, Labour's deputy leader was on local TV news, praising the existing Police Commissioner (who is standing for Mayor, against Jamie Driscoll), claiming that Police Commissioner has "done a great job" and crime is falling.

Clearly, Ms Rayner has not spent much time in the area.

It is often petty crime and so called anti-social behaviour which blights peoples lives, not the headline grabbing stuff, and, it is usually the poorest and most vulnerable who suffer most.

multitool

Shaman
Things moving very fast now. Police Vulnerabilities Officer now involved, and they are actively working to get junkie out of the sheltered housing, for all the reasons that people like Rusty Nails and Fozy found so hilarious and worthy of mockery.

This couple are, it seems, pretty notorious. Both in court today. Junkie girl expected to go down, and if it doesn't happen this time, the police say they have enough on her to get her arrested and in court again pretty much straight away.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Expected to go down, enough to get her in court again... That's not stuff they should be telling you.

multitool

Shaman
Expected to go down, enough to get her in court again... That's not stuff they should be telling you.

LOL. Says who? You? :laugh:

You seem to forget that the police have a duty to keep victims informed. Thought you knew everything.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Forgot to add. Naturally, the junkies will not turn up to court. Why would you when you can not attend, get a warrant issued against you, and get a free lift in from the police.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
LOL. Says who? You? :laugh:

Well, yeah. Considering it's taken you three years to get to this point your local police force would appear to be particularly inept so it's not really a surprise that they're speculating about the case when they shouldn't be.

multitool

Shaman
Well, yeah. Considering it's taken you three years to get to this point your local police force would appear to be particularly inept so it's not really a surprise that they're speculating about the case when they shouldn't be.

It hasn't taken the police three years. It's taken a few months. If you don't understand that, then you haven't been paying attention to what this thread (as it is now) is all about.

They aren't 'speculating'. They are describing the likely outcome to the victims, and the process following it.

BoldonLad

Things moving very fast now. Police Vulnerabilities Officer now involved, and they are actively working to get junkie out of the sheltered housing, for all the reasons that people like Rusty Nails and Fozy found so hilarious and worthy of mockery.

This couple are, it seems, pretty notorious. Both in court today. Junkie girl expected to go down, and if it doesn't happen this time, the police say they have enough on her to get her arrested and in court again pretty much straight away.

I had not appreciated that they (the junkies) actually lived IN the sheltered housing complex. Seems like a rather foolish move by the Council. Don't they have an age profile for sheltered housing in that area (I am assuming junkies are less than 55yo), and, don't they do any kind of background check, before moving people into sheltered housing?

Top Bottom