Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
And now, this evening, three scumbags appeared in a white transit van casing out the neighbours house.

Sure it's got absolutely nothing to do with two junkies stealing packages off their doorstep a couple of days ago and noticing the occupants are away.

Still, my heart bleeds for these poor victims.

D

Deleted member 28

And now, this evening, three scumbags appeared in a white transit van casing out the neighbours house.

Sure it's got absolutely nothing to do with two junkies stealing packages off their doorstep a couple of days ago and noticing the occupants are away.

Still, my heart bleeds for these poor victims.

Sounds like a right rough area you live in, sell up and move to Wolvo.

You'll get a decent gaff for half a mil round by me and there won't be any junkies nicking your milk.

Plenty of brown faces up the road as well so that should keep you happy.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Forgot to add:

He stole their purse

Was that before or after they took him under their wing?

multitool

Shaman
Did I already post that 11 years ago the female junkie had a court order to go on a rehab programme?

She refused to go.

Bit like her lifestyle now. The reason she isn't kicking the habit is not because she can't, it's because she likes it. Loads of posts on her socials of her and junkie boyfriend having nice meals out in posh gastro pubs.

Of course she doesn't want to give up. Some people are just scumbags, at the rnd of the day.

multitool

Shaman
And nicking your eggs? Or was it egg money?
Does not compute.

Both.

It does compute when you realise that she is a scumbag who will steal anything. She's pretty prolific. A few months back, before we found out the entirety of what has gone on and the extent of the intimidatory behaviour towards their vulnerable neighbours we were not particularly ill-disposed towards her, whilst being cautious.

She asked my M-i-L for a lift into town, which was given, but asked for a detour to Waitrose for her to pick up some shopping. My MiL waited in the car. When she emerged and got back in the car MiL clocked that shopping back was full of steaks.

As I said, some people are just scumbags.

D

Deleted member 49

Both.

It does compute when you realise that she is a scumbag who will steal anything. She's pretty prolific. A few months back, before we found out the entirety of what has gone on and the extent of the intimidatory behaviour towards their vulnerable neighbours we were not particularly ill-disposed towards her, whilst being cautious.

She asked my M-i-L for a lift into town, which was given, but asked for a detour to Waitrose for her to pick up some shopping. My MiL waited in the car. When she emerged and got back in the car MiL clocked that shopping back was full of steaks.

As I said, some people are just scumbags.
Does your MIL not like Steak ?

Top Bottom