Can the (Met) police ever change?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Ah yes 'Shep' that well know respecter of womankind, and their wellbeing.

I don't pay too much attention to his 'thoughts' on all this.

(Or yours for that matter)

Well blow me over with a feather duster!

You really do come over as a bitter, man hating old soak and I assume you've had a rough time in the past, as that can really only excuse your terrible attitude towards blokes, I hope you don't contaminate too many young minds in your quest.

D

Deleted member 28

A breach of bail conditions doesn’t explain or excuse the weirdness in the clip.

Weirdness?

He was holding onto her arm as a means of restraint as I've already suggested, would it be 'weird ' if it was a bloke?

D

Deleted member 28

Funny how you both ignore @shep other posts, that put the whole thing in a other light, never waste an good opportunity to bash the police right?

They're going to ignore facts when they don't fit their narrative, this is the forum crying out for alternative views on things don't forget.

mudsticks

Squire
Well blow me over with a feather duster!

You really do come over as a bitter, man hating old soak and I assume you've had a rough time in the past, as that can really only excuse your terrible attitude towards blokes, I hope you don't contaminate too many young minds in your quest.
No I'm not a 'man hater' at all.
I have many lovely, decent men in my life, who treat women with respect

Both family and friends .
Including two gorgeous sons, who also have very good relationships with women.
They can't stand the sort of behaviour that some men indulge in, either.

Which proves to me that it's not inevitable that 'blokes' have to behave like arshols around women .

It's just that some, sadly, still choose to do just that.
Even more sadly there are many within the ranks of the police 'service' who are also doing that .

D

Deleted member 28

I don’t think he’d have held a bloke like that.

Which “facts“ are being ignored?

Why do you think he wouldn't hold a man like that, do you know him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think he wouldn't hold a man like that
Because it’s an unusual and probably ineffective grip to use against someone that is going to struggle or attempt to escape, which of course is something she shows no sign of doing. It has more of a domestic violence vibe than a necessary police procedure, don’t you think?

D

Deleted member 28

Because it’s an unusual and probably ineffective grip to use against someone that is going to struggle or attempt to escape, which of course is something she shows no sign of doing. It has more of a domestic violence vibe than a necessary police procedure, don’t you think?

Perhaps he should have got her on the ground and knelt on her neck instead?

WTF do you people want the Police to do in these situations, she's been arrested previously and charged with criminal damage and banned from entering parts of London (apparently) so when she tips up intending to do just this what would you have them do to stop her?

I doubt she would just turn around and walk away if reminded of her restricted access as it's all part of her campaign strategy I would suspect, so she was held as gently as possible to prevent her just going where she wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps he should have got her on the ground and knelt on her neck instead?

WTF do you people want the Police to do in these situations, she's been arrested previously and charged with criminal damage and banned from entering parts of London (apparently) so when she tips up intending to do just this what would you have them do to stop her?

I doubt she would just turn around and walk away if reminded of her restricted access as it's all part of her campaign strategy I would suspect, so she was held as gently as possible to prevent her just going where she wants.

I have no doubt that she expected arrest. My concern from the start has been the unnecessary, and I repeat weird, handsy treatment. It echoes the (subsequently ruled unlawful) abuse of attendees at a peaceful vigil for a woman raped and murdered by a serving Met officer.

It should be obvious to all that the Just Stop Oil protestors have been scrupulously passive despite provocations and in many cases violence against them.

D

Deleted member 28

I have no doubt that she expected arrest. My concern from the start has been the unnecessary, and I repeat weird, handsy treatment. It echoes the (subsequently ruled unlawful) abuse of attendees at a peaceful vigil for a woman raped and murdered by a serving Met officer.

It should be obvious to all that the Just Stop Oil protestors have been scrupulously passive despite provocations and in many cases violence against them.

Still no suggestion on how to restrain her then just a repeat of your previous 'weird' and now 'handsy' terminology and some completely irrelevant behaviour at an unrelated gathering?

Still no suggestion on how to restrain her then just a repeat of your previous 'weird' and now 'handsy' terminology and some completely irrelevant behaviour at an unrelated gathering?

We’re going round in circles and won’t agree. That’s ok.

A breach of bail conditions doesn’t explain or excuse the weirdness in the clip.
Well if they jumped at her with 5 officers we would be hearing you and the usual suspects too. A breach of bail conditions is reason for arrest, otherwise all those women who need bail conditions to be save from their abusive ex-partner would be killed or wounded.
So i bring you this shocking news bail conditions are there for an reason, whether it is the protect the wider public, the kings flowers or a certain person against a certain individual, so if the police find someone breaching it they act upon it. Even if that upsets you, that is their job.

Ah yes 'Shep' that well know respecter of womankind, and their wellbeing.

I don't pay too much attention to his 'thoughts' on all this.

(Or yours for that matter)
I don't see you repecting ''womankind'' more to the contrary
The police - not only the Met - have repeatedly demonstrated that they are not to be trusted around women.
How may police officers are there? Any one going over the line is way to many but painting the picture that all police officers are not to be trusted with women is simply an lie, and very damaging.

Particularly not around vulnerable women.

I'm sure someone - maybe you ??
What's your obsession with attacking the messenger? maybe ran out of arguments?
Will find some way of making that the fault of the women themselves
The gender is not so important in this case, the point is that she assuming she identifies as such, breached bail conditions, if you need explanation about bail conditions and why they are important please refer to my reply to above

"Existing in a state of womanhood, in the vicinity of an opportunistic officer"

Is probably enough, in some minds.
It has nothing to do with it and it only came up in you mind, what does that tell us about you?

Top Bottom