Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Sadly he won’t be invited back.

It was like watching Brexit Watch all over again with that show a dragged out big piss take from start to end.
I said watching but it was a miserable failure of an attempt to watch.

The Daily Mail seems a little exercised by Lycett agreeing with every word Truss said.

6E0B2B2D-882A-4A58-ACF3-C1E975ED1320.jpeg

ebikeerwidnes

Sorry - I'm confused
the BBC are too anti Tory

but a few days ago Emilie Matilis was saying there was a Tory insides controlling it

or something like that

maybe Joe wasn't be ironic and his right wing -ness was just in line with BBC policy???

it is very confusing:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Sorry - I'm confused
the BBC are too anti Tory

but a few days ago Emilie Matilis was saying there was a Tory insides controlling it

or something like that

maybe Joe wasn't be ironic and his right wing -ness was just in line with BBC policy???

it is very confusing:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And there are many, some even on this forum, who insist that Laura Kuenssberg is/was anti Labour, or worse anti-Corbyn.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
What's your point ? She was little more than a mouthpiece for Johnson...to call her a journalist or anyone impartial is a stretch.

The point is that the BBC, and by extension its reporters, are regularly claimed to be biased against both the Labour and Tory parties, as often as not based on the biases of its critics.

Not sure about mouthpiece for Johnson, but it is certainly true she was not a mouthpiece for Corbyn.

D

Deleted member 49

D

Deleted member 49

I believe It was more down to do with poor, lazy journalism than political bias.

She suffers from the usual journalistic downfall of wanting to be the centre of the story, unearthing scoops, a bit like Maitlis.
I can think of many things to call her and journalist isn't one of them.

Top Bottom