Would you recognise Angela Rayner?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Starmer did not attend an illegal event
The police investigation started a few hours ago into its legality. How can you say for definite now that it was fully legal?

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
If Starmer is guilty of the same criminality as Johnson then he should go.
Keir Starmer called for his resignation, and Rishi Sunaks, because they were the subject of a police investigation in to their behaviour.

Now he is subject to the same type of investigation, he should resign shouldn't he? He is a lawyer after all, sworn to uphold the integrity of the law, and now he is being investigated by the police!

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Craig's levelling down* project is going well...

View attachment 1141

*By levelling down, of course, I mean trying to bring politicians down to the basest of Johnsonian levels.

I would respond to this, but it doesn't make any sense at all so I won't bother.

Unless of course it is merely a distraction from having to react to Keir Starmer being investigated by the police?

And I think we know that it is exactly that.

D

Deleted member 49

Unless of course it is merely a distraction from having to react to Keir Starmer being investigated by the police?
Lol...you really are desperate aren't you? If it makes you feel better if he's "lied" as Johnson and his minions have yes he should go,no love lost from me for Starmer.
But the thing is compared to who you voted for with Johnson and the Tories this really is just a distraction isn't it ? It must be tough to look at the Tories and think "feck I put them there"

he should resign shouldn't he?
At this stage I don't think so. The number of events being investigated in relation to Starmer is... one. I don't believe there are allegations about his wallpaper designer being present either, but who knows what will be in the Mail tomorrow?

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
At this stage I don't think so
So when he said this.....
“Even now he is hiding behind a police investigation into criminality into his home and his office,” Starmer told MPs in January.

“He gleefully treats what should be a mark of shame as a welcome shield, but the British public aren’t fools, they never believed a word of it, they think the PM should do the decent thing and resign.”
He was lying and didn't think that an investigation should mean a resignation?

I think you have to accept that the Labour leader is turning out to be a serial liar.

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Lol...you really are desperate aren't you? If it makes you feel better if he's "lied" as Johnson and his minions have yes he should go,no love lost from me for Starmer.
But the thing is compared to who you voted for with Johnson and the Tories this really is just a distraction isn't it ? It must be tough to look at the Tories and think "feck I put them there"
It isn't about making me feel better, but I am enjoying teh very same people who called for Boris Jonhsons head on a spike for being investigated by the police, now being investigated by the police.

It is also a huge amount of fun watching nearly everyone on here say that a sitting PM being investigated by the police means he should go, now all line up to defend the leader of the opposition while he is being investigated by the police.

I reckon you are enjoying the Keir investigation debacle too @Adam4868 Jezza wouldn't have broken the rules would he, he is salt of the earth and should be admired. He throws a damn fine dinner party too...... https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/02/jere...reaking-rule-of-six-at-dinner-party-13360046/

1651854949184.png

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
We've been here before. You choose to pretend that all lies are equal. I understand why but I don't think even you really believe it. Either way, it's childish.
I understand your position too. It's all fine.

When Boris Johnson lies it is because he has lied. When Keir Starmer lies it is because he hasn't lied, even when he has.

D

Deleted member 49

It isn't about making me feel better, but I am enjoying teh very same people who called for Boris Jonhsons head on a spike for being investigated by the police, now being investigated by the police.

It is also a huge amount of fun watching nearly everyone on here say that a sitting PM being investigated by the police means he should go, now all line up to defend the leader of the opposition while he is being investigated by the police.

I reckon you are enjoying the Keir investigation debacle too @Adam4868 Jezza wouldn't have broken the rules would he, he is salt of the earth and should be admired. He throws a damn fine dinner party too...... https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/02/jere...reaking-rule-of-six-at-dinner-party-13360046/

View attachment 1142
Yawn....I'm still waiting for your anti-Semitism claim you were going to show me.I won't hold my breath though.
Deep down you know you've been fecked by voting these in.Its a matter of time surely before he goes....the longer he stays the better I think.Even his own are turning on him.
Do I judge Corbyn on his having a extra person for dinner.....the same as I judge Johnson on the absolute fiasco since they've took office.You know the unnecessary deaths from covid,the corruption,bungs etc etc.
What do you think lol

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Yawn....I'm still waiting for your anti-Semitism claim you were going to show me.I won't hold my breath though.
Deep down you know you've been fecked by voting these in.Its a matter of time surely before he goes....the longer he stays the better I think.Even his own are turning on him.
Do I judge Corbyn on his having a extra person for dinner.....the same as I judge Johnson on the absolute fiasco since they've took office.You know the unnecessary deaths from covid,the corruption,bungs etc etc.
What do you think lol
The Jezza dinner party was over the person limit, but what did he do? He said, 'yeah, sorry about that, I will take whatever is coming on the chin' that is a textbook way of how to do it. No issues from me on that one.

I once met Jeremy Corbyn, he had been at Glastonbury Festival during his prime. I went for a walk up Glastonbury Tor and would you believe it? He was at the top, just one staffer with him, no police protection, no army of people with phones buzzing and all dressed smartly in suits, he had a little brown satchel over his shoulder which I imagine contained a Nokia 3310. We spoke for about 5 minutes, he was a down to earth chap. We discussed the traffic that Glasto brings and how difficult it is for community nurses during Glasto week. Then I had a cup of tea and he said cheerio and that was it.

If his policies were not completely bonkers I could imagine voting for him. I would certainly go for a pint with him.

D

Deleted member 49

The Jezza dinner party was over the person limit, but what did he do? He said, 'yeah, sorry about that, I will take whatever is coming on the chin' that is a textbook way of how to do it. No issues from me on that one.

I once met Jeremy Corbyn, he had been at Glastonbury Festival during his prime. I went for a walk up Glastonbury Tor and would you believe it? He was at the top, just one staffer with him, no police protection, no army of people with phones buzzing and all dressed smartly in suits, he had a little brown satchel over his shoulder which I imagine contained a Nokia 3310. We spoke for about 5 minutes, he was a down to earth chap. We discussed the traffic that Glasto brings and how difficult it is for community nurses during Glasto week. Then I had a cup of tea and he said cheerio and that was it.

If his policies were not completely bonkers I could imagine voting for him. I would certainly go for a pint with him.
On a similar note ...I've had the pleasure of being in Johnsons company quite a few times.On one occasion at the Tory conference I had the job of driving him to and from his hotel and to various functions for the four/five days.Very financially rewarding but the blokes a prick,an ignorant one at that.
As for having a pint with him I'd rather drink my own piss...

Top Bottom