WaitWhatHuh!? Part 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran
It's a shame you didn't encourage him to sing "Tell the Police who killed Olivia" with gusto, but hey, we know Scousers don't like a grass and it's important they learn proper Scouse values early on eh?

I imagine the police have a very good idea who did it. Proving it is the hard part.

The target probably knows who it was but if he squeals he’s a dead man and his family are also at risk.

I can’t condone their actions of silence but I get why it’s very difficult, would you want your entire family in a witness protection program?

Salty seadog

I imagine the police have a very good idea who did it. Proving it is the hard part.

The target probably knows who it was but if he squeals he’s a dead man and his family are also at risk.

I can’t condone their actions of silence but I get why it’s very difficult, would you want your entire family in a witness protection program?

Difficult.

Cirrus

It's a shame you didn't encourage him to sing "Tell the Police who killed Olivia" with gusto, but hey, we know Scousers don't like a grass and it's important they learn proper Scouse values early on eh?

Attachments

• 39273625-0996-45FA-A7B8-1C9FE95FDF20.jpeg
    39273625-0996-45FA-A7B8-1C9FE95FDF20.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5

PaulB

It's a shame you have the IQ of a wood louse but we put up with you; through pity more than anything but let your bitterness corrode away.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
It's a shame you have the IQ of a wood louse but we put up with you; through pity more than anything but let your bitterness corrode away.

And a wood louse has a bigger IQ than you…….

Craig the cyclist

Über Member

Awww, well thanks for responding anyway, it really means a lot.

Now have you Scouse twats handed over the killer yet, or are you still all focused on keeping his identity top secret and instead singing songs about disliking the Tories?

**Editied

Last edited:

Beebo

Veteran

Now have you murdering Scouse twats handed over the killer yet, or are you still all focused on keeping his identity top secret and instead singing songs about disliking the Tories?

How many supporters do you think know the identity of the gun man?
You are tarring all the supporters as somehow hiding the gunman.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

Now have you murdering Scouse twats handed over the killer yet, or are you still all focused on keeping his identity top secret and instead singing songs about disliking the Tories?

how do you know he was a scouser???

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
How many supporters do you think know the identity of the gun man?
You are tarring all the supporters as somehow hiding the gunman.

It only needs one doesn't it? Or the relative of a supporter, or a friend. I would suggest someone in that crowd either knows the killer, or knows who knows the killer. What we do know for definite is that someone from the area knows the killer, and they are keeping quiet. So sing about them, put the pressure on them. Surely the Tories and the majority of the crowd agree on that?
Instead we have Paul saying how proud he is that his 10 year old grandson is singing 'Fuck the Tories'.

D

Deleted member 49

It only needs one doesn't it? Or the relative of a supporter, or a friend. I would suggest someone in that crowd either knows the killer, or knows who knows the killer. What we do know for definite is that someone from the area knows the killer, and they are keeping quiet. So sing about them, put the pressure on them. Surely the Tories and the majority of the crowd agree on that?
Instead we have Paul saying how proud he is that his 10 year old grandson is singing 'Fuck the Tories'.
Some jump from your accusations of people hiding a killer to a football crowd singing "Feck the Tories"

Top Bottom