WaitWhatHuh!? Part 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And there goes another thread. 🤦🏻‍♀️

D

Deleted member 28

But. You. Obviously. Think. Swearing. Is. Fine.

I do swear to make a point or emphasise something but I certainly didn't encourage my young kids to do it. They invariably heard the chanting on the terraces but wouldn't be allowed to join in with the swearing parts.

D

Deleted member 28

LOL. Man who uses the word spastic tells other people what they should and shouldn't say.

As you know full well that's not what's being discussed here, so in the nicest possibly way, f**k off until you offer a reasoned response.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Almost there, so you would be happy if your 7 yr old came back with tales of her swearing in public at the top of her voice and not have a word with the grandparent responsible?
Depends really.
If she'd been swearing at you I'd buy the wee'un some sherbet and a unicorn and let her stay up late.

D

Deleted member 28

Careful now, that would apply to pretty much every one of us, you and me included.

On occasion yes but not in this instance as quimjim's reluctance to answer has proven, I doubt one person on here condones the encouragement of a 10yr old to publicly swear.

He and everyone else knows it's wrong but because it's me highlighting the issue almost no-one will comment.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
On occasion yes but not in this instance as quimjim's reluctance to answer has proven, I doubt one person on here condones the encouragement of a 10yr old to publicly swear.

He and everyone else knows it's wrong but because it's me highlighting the issue almost no-one will comment.

ITYFIABMCTT

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
And the ones who've caught it just aren't worth even trying to save.

I was proud that my grandson on his tenth birthday chanted out the immortal line 'fark the tories' with gusto on the Kop when we played Bournemouth last week, doing to them what we'd LOVE to do to the worthless party.

It's a shame you didn't encourage him to sing "Tell the Police who killed Olivia" with gusto, but hey, we know Scousers don't like a grass and it's important they learn proper Scouse values early on eh?

Last edited:
Top Bottom