The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

No need to go onan on about it.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Well surprise surprise, the Tory gammonarty and the right wing press are yet again out of step with public opinion.....

https://www.theguardian.com/society...and-social-justice?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Almost makes you feel errr....proud to be British'ish....
What is interesting in the report is that it uses the word 'elites' 9 times, and yes I have just spent some time reading the whole report, but never once tells us who the 'elites' are.

I assume that is anyone elected to political office or who is qualified as a journalist?

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Well surprise surprise, the Tory gammonarty and the right wing press are yet again out of step with public opinion.....

https://www.theguardian.com/society...and-social-justice?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Almost makes you feel errr....proud to be British'ish....

Surely 'woke' just means being 'aware'..??

Particularly aware of what is going on socially, in the world, aware of how it is for people who are not you..Why would anyone not want to be 'aware'.??

Would they rather be 'asleep' 'uninformed' ??? - That would be a bit of an odd thing to want to be - I'd have thought 🤔

Surely 'woke' just means being 'aware'..??

Particularly aware of what is going on socially, in the world, aware of how it is for people who are not you..Why would anyone not want to be 'aware'.??

Would they rather be 'asleep' 'uninformed' ??? - That would be a bit of an odd thing to want to be - I'd have thought 🤔

Well the Tory Govt. Farage, GB news, Lozza, the Daily Heil, Daily Express and even Piers Morgan want a war against it, so it must be something bad that needs defeating....
Have we heard Shep's position on the matter?

Last edited:
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Well the Tory Govt. Farage, GB news, Lozza, the Daily Heil, Daily Express and even Piers Morgan want a war against it, so it must be something bad that needs defeating....
Have we heard Shep's position on the matter?

Well yes..

That little lot clearly need our support to break free of the yoke of oppression under which they currently labour..

Anyone fancy organising a benefit gig,??

Well yes..

That little lot clearly need our support to break free of the yoke of oppression under which they currently labour..

Anyone fancy organising a benefit gig,??

'Wokestock'

Coming to a westcountry farm soon....

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Deux hommes blancs, sans cravates, vont sauver le monde.
Un apporte les pantalons de denim!
Ou puis-je voter!?

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Vraiment.
Chemises si blanches ne viennent pas de l'Oxfam.

These Frenchies, it's all style over substance eh??

If that was me n Claud we'd probs manage to brush our hair though .

Well probably maybe...

I like to make sure all my 'power blouses' have busy enough patterns to hide the inevitable tea and coffee spills :rolleyes:

Top Bottom