Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
It doesn't matter what Mencer says. It matters what Starmer says, and Starmer is aligned with Schneider with regards to ceasefire.

Screenshot_20240402_215611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402_215611_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_215611_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 4

theclaud

Reading around the chip
It doesn't matter what Mencer says. It matters what Starmer says, and Starmer is aligned with Schneider with regards to ceasefire.

View attachment 5744
Have you considered employing any critical facilities at all when it comes to Starmer's utterances?

multitool

Shaman
Have you considered employing any critical facilities at all when it comes to Starmer's utterances?

Ah yes, forgot. The words "the war must stop now" and "we call for an immediate ceasefire" are somehow equivocal, and only the Great Claudine can see through them and ascertain their real meaning.

If you play them backwards it says "Keep on killing, IDF".

:laugh:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Ah yes, forgot. The words "the war must stop now" and "we call for an immediate ceasefire" are somehow equivocal, and only the Great Claudine can see through them and ascertain their real meaning.

If you play them backwards it says "Keep on killing, IDF".

:laugh:

LOL. At least we have The Great Multitool to funnel the pure stream of meaning direct from the Starmerbrain into our eager faces, untroubled by awkward questions about rhetoric, agency, action, and how we got to a place where a genocidal rogue state has 120 Friends on the opposition benches who are now all a bit upset by the and must plead earnestly with the killers to investigate themselves.

multitool

Shaman
untroubled by awkward questions about rhetoric, agency, action

And what are those "awkward questions about rhetoric, agency and action"? Are you going to tell us, or was it just glib meaningless bluster on your part.

You think Starmer has agency?????? I've just shât myself laughing. Action? What do you expect the leader of the opposition to do? Threaten Netanyahu with a forensic question?

Literally anything coming from the mouth of an opposition leader in any country WRT to Israel is rhetoric because they have no agency, and therefore there can be no action.

, and how we got to a place where a genocidal rogue state has 120 Friends on the opposition benches who are now all a bit upset by the and must plead earnestly with the killers to investigate themselves.

Make your mind up. A while back it was Starmer was facing rebellion from all his MPs because he was only calling for a "pause". Now that he has called for immediate ceasefire and two-state solution you are claiming* those MPs are suddenly Zionists :laugh:

(see....we can all play the misrepresentation game for dramatic effect ;) )*

So let's hear it then, Oh Grand Cogniscenti! Please tell us what words Starmer should have used and what actions he should have taken.

Tick tock.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
LFI? Let's just dismiss that small elephant with a bit @Toolzie subterfuge shall we?

View: https://youtu.be/fG3jAmnK0VA?si=delEt2cCmqvs5fTx

There's no subterfuge. You just haven't stopped to think, such is your desperation for my attention and a possible cheap point.

I'll re-explain it for you.

The claim, before Christmas, was that Starmer was stomping all over his parliamentary party refusing to allow protest against Israel's war. Now Claudine's claim is that the Labour parliamentary party is in hock to Israel.

It cannot be both.

She even gets the number wrong, assuming that because there are 120 members of LFI that these are MPs (she says "on opposition benches").
There aren't. There are (I believe) 75. Up from around 50 before the latest war.

And no. I won't be spending 17 minutes listening to Aaron Bastani.

multitool

Shaman
So both can't be true?

Clearly not.

Whilst on the subject of LFI, do you even bother to read their output, or do you make assumptions?

Their headline is "Working towards a two state solution", ie. diametrically opposed to the actual Israeli government.

And what do they say of the war in Gaza?

This...

Screenshot_20240403_114854_Samsung Internet.jpg

multitool

Shaman
Rayner to be investigated by police. Rayner promises to resign if found guilty of anything.

Zero chance. She is being investigated for electoral roll entry only. I cannot see any circumstance that CPS would recommend charging, regardless of what the police say.

Rayner to be investigated by police. Rayner promises to resign if found guilty of anything.

Zero chance. She is being investigated for electoral roll entry only. I cannot see any circumstance that CPS would recommend charging, regardless of what the police say.

That exactly. Even if there's 'smoking gun' level evidence that she used the wrong address there's no way, short of her doing so with knowledge and intent or gaining a political advantage, that a prosecution would be in the public interest. CPS guidance is as follows:

“The principal purpose of the relevant legislation is to maintain not only the integrity and probity of the electoral process but public confidence in it. Proceedings for major infringements will normally be in the public interest.
Proceedings for other infringements may not be in the public interest in situations where:

• the offence is of a ‘technical’ nature which does not infringe the spirit of the legislation;
  • the offence was committed as a result of a genuine mistake or misunderstanding;
  • the offence could not have influenced the result of the election process”
Absent intent/advantage one or more of those bullets are likely to apply.

Top Bottom