Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
All I would see is your head sticking up over the fence due to the height of your soap box.🤣

Yes that's right 👍🏼

You do seem to have a bit of a problem with my speaking up, in particular don't you??

Ever wondered to yourself , why that might be.??

D

Deleted member 28

Yes that's right 👍🏼

You do seem to have a bit of a problem with my speaking up, in particular don't you??

Ever wondered to yourself , why that might be.??

No problem at all, why should I?

I'm just saying it as I see it, just like you.

mudsticks

Squire
Until I came on here no, but I assume some people on here think I'm one or else why the reference ?

Mmm so this place is quite a useful learning resource after all 😎

You'd really have to ask the person or people concerned if they do consider you personally to be gammon.

But if so, I guess they're
'Just saying it how they see it' 🤷

Tbh I'd struggle to give them a very strong argument on that one ..

Until I came on here no, but I assume some people on here think I'm one or else why the reference ?

I said "no gammons" because where I live is a multi-diverse community thankfully free of white male middle aged/class privileged bigots.

Whether or not you or your lapdog consider yourselves to be one is not my concern and frankly my dear I couldn't give a toss.

D

Deleted member 28

I said "no gammons" because where I live is a multi-diverse community thankfully free of white male middle aged/class privileged bigots.

Whether or not you or your lapdog consider yourselves to be one is not my concern and frankly my dear I couldn't give a toss.

Spot on pal, fortunately I doubt I'll be moving to your little itopia any time soon.

D

Deleted member 28

Mmm so this place is quite a useful learning resource after all 😎

You'd really have to ask the person or people concerned if they do consider you personally to be gammon.

But if so, I guess they're
'Just saying it how they see it' 🤷

Tbh I'd struggle to give them a very strong argument on that one ..
I've recently figured out to be a 'gammon ' you need to be fat, irate, pale skinned with a touch of that high blood pressure thing going on and maybe a bit of that 'corned beef legs ' look that the chubby birds had walking to school with no coat on in the Winter had going on, have I got it right?

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I've recently figured out to be a 'gammon ' you need to be fat, irate, pale skinned with a touch of that high blood pressure thing going on and maybe a bit of that 'corned beef legs ' look that the chubby birds had walking to school with no coat on in the Winter had going on, have I got it right?

No. Plently of perfectly innocuous-looking people are Gammon on the inside.

Spot on pal, fortunately I doubt I'll be moving to your little itopia any time soon.

It'd be a bit weird if you did.

BTW, it's a utopia.

IMG_20220612_095926428.jpg

Top Bottom