Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
Such bad luck, he's just been told to contract covid and is unable to take part in this weekends shindigs. Such terrible timing.

I think the Royal PR team played a blinder here; and I've yet to see them cop any flak for it in the media (from either side).

I think the Royal PR team played a blinder here; and I've yet to see them cop any flak for it in the media (from either side).

Yes, they could lie for England.

Piss off (and take the rest of your entitled dysfunctional family with you).

The Duke of York is pushing for a return to royal duties and has asked the Queen to reinstate his role as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards.

The prince lost the coveted role along with other military titles and royal patronages in January.

The monarch’s disgraced second son stepped down from public life after the furore over his friendship with paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein and after he paid millions to settle a civil sexual assault case against Virginia Giuffre.

Prince Andrew claims he has never met Ms Giuffre and denied all allegations against him.

Almost six months on, he not only wants to be reinstated as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, but also wants to be able to attend royal engagements alongside other members of the royal family, according to The Telegraph

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-andrew-royal-title-reinstated-b2099258.html

mudsticks

Squire
Piss off (and take the rest of your entitled dysfunctional family with you).

The Duke of York is pushing for a return to royal duties and has asked the Queen to reinstate his role as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards.

The prince lost the coveted role along with other military titles and royal patronages in January.

The monarch’s disgraced second son stepped down from public life after the furore over his friendship with paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein and after he paid millions to settle a civil sexual assault case against Virginia Giuffre.

Prince Andrew claims he has never met Ms Giuffre and denied all allegations against him.

Almost six months on, he not only wants to be reinstated as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, but also wants to be able to attend royal engagements alongside other members of the royal family, according to The Telegraph

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-andrew-royal-title-reinstated-b2099258.html
Well given how quickly the general population seem to 'forgive and forget' the transgressions of all the other entitled bellends out there , it would be an entirely reasonable thing for Andrew to expect.

After all he's about as 'entitled' as you can get..

mudsticks

Squire
Yes poor chap.

Missing out on the chance to strut about in a fancy hat. :wacko:

mudsticks

Squire
But but but....
“Most importantly for him is his status as an HRH and ‘Prince of the Blood’ and he feels that should be reinstated and his position recognised and respected.”

Oh dear .

You see this illustrates just how 'born and bred' to rule over us they really do think they are..:cycle:

Mandated by some god type figure who decided that as result of emerging from a particular uterus, that gives them special powers, and exceptionalism.

People argue that an 'elected by the people' head of state would really be no better than the royals with all their hereditary privilege.

It might well be that sometimes an individual chosen by election, would be 'no better' in terms of 'performance'

But the underlying idea of fixed and born into privelege, is antithetical to the supposedly egalitarian ideals (however poorly executed) of a modern democratic society...

D

Deleted member 28

'Entitled ' why the resentment, would you want to be born into that life?

The people you should be having a go at are the w4nkers who think their something special because they have a few bob in their pocket.

I have no issue with rich folk, however they have come by their wealth, as long as they aren't c*nts.

I know a few people who are 'comfortable ' but they're decent lads who know everyone isn't as fortunate as them and never once come across as 'Entitled '.

Why give a f00k about the Royal family in the big scheme of things?

mudsticks

Squire
'Entitled ' why the resentment, would you want to be born into that life?

The people you should be having a go at are the w4nkers who think their something special because they have a few bob in their pocket.

I have no issue with rich folk, however they have come by their wealth, as long as they aren't c*nts.

I know a few people who are 'comfortable ' but they're decent lads who know everyone isn't as fortunate as them and never once come across as 'Entitled '.

Why give a f00k about the Royal family in the big scheme of things?

Entitled as he thinks he is entitled to treat other people as less deserving of respect than himself.
And because of the family and background he comes from...

Just like Jonson, he thinks he's above the rules that 'little people' have to live by.

As for 'rich folk' if they've come by their wealth by exploiting others, dodging taxes, and or engaging in harmful activities, such as arms dealing, then by that very fact they are 'unpleasant people'

I don't care much about the Royal family in the grand scheme of things.

The institution itself however, is an undemocratic anachronism, which perpetuates unearned deference, and hierachical and hereditary structures which tends to promote keeping power, and wealth in the hands of the few.

Hence the disproportionate number of 'Old Etonions' etc in government.

Who have generally got there through the 'old boys network'
Not because they're in any way competent.

Theyre all part of the same system.

Top Bottom