Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Much as the spectacle of a trial would have given us some entertainment, Giuffre is entitled to settle as she sees fit.
Take your point but at least it would/could of gave us the guilty verdict that most of us know he is.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I don't blame her for settling. The emotional cost of these cases is huge. He's managed to come out of it without admitting his guilt, which probably counts as a 'win' for him, but his reputation has been irrevocably sullied by the allegations and there'll be no coming back from it. It's a shame that there will be many others whose involvement with Epstein will never receive scrutiny.

D

Deleted member 49

Wasn't it a civil trial? So he would have been found liable rather than guilty.
You know it was so why are you asking...do you think it makes him any less guilty ?

mjr

You know it was so why are you asking...do you think it makes him any less guilty ?
No but it means you still wouldn't have gotten a guilty verdict.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Correct, but at least in the public court of opinion he is very much guilty. I wonder if anymore names will come out of the woodwork.
He probably knows by now he is guilty in the public court of opinion and this is all about damage limitation, possibly with pressure from Charles and his Mum.
I doubt whether he really gives a toss about the PCOO as long as he has not got a legal prosecution or a legal award of damages on record.
It allows him to continue in self-denial and will enable enough of the sort of people who matter to him to continue to associate with him.

Top Bottom