Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yebbit, isn't it great to be best at something? Stop yer moanin'....

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

a tweet from the same thread

1660054056861.png

That almost looks like a country operating under international sanctions. How can that be?

Because British exceptionalism has fcukkedd the economy via Brexit, we've pi55ed-off most of our friends and allies whilst still thinking and acting like we're king of the hill. So when the brown stuff hits the rotating object we're up schitt creek.

We're a small island nation of limited resources, and a consumer led service-based economy with amongst the poorest productivity. The standing of our financial services industry has kept us afloat many a year is less solid since Brexit. Exports to our biggest market are down thanks to Brexit. Our Science and Technology leadership in many areas has also been buggered by Brexit. We are short of workers in many sectors of industry. We are in thrall to house prices. We have had populist leaders that are prepared to renege on international deals and lie through their teeth to their people. All those things for which the UK was held in high regard have been schatt-on. The world can see that UK politics with its FPTP electoral system is failing. They can also see not just a moral and leadership vacuum, not just in government but in Parliament. Where once we are were the sick man of Europe, we are now becoming the sick man of the world, performing poorly, deeply divided, unloved and clueless.
Why would anyone invest in the UK?

D

Deleted member 49

Ok I've just bought a bottle of Absolute Vodka at the airport for thirteen quid !
Seventeen year old daughter...I'll give you the money later dad !
Brexit benefit....Duty free 😍
I'm easily pleased

All uphill

Because British exceptionalism has fcukkedd the economy via Brexit, we've pi55ed-off most of our friends and allies whilst still thinking and acting like we're king of the hill. So when the brown stuff hits the rotating object we're up schitt creek.

We're a small island nation of limited resources, and a consumer led service-based economy with amongst the poorest productivity. The standing of our financial services industry has kept us afloat many a year is less solid since Brexit. Exports to our biggest market are down thanks to Brexit. Our Science and Technology leadership in many areas has also been buggered by Brexit. We are short of workers in many sectors of industry. We are in thrall to house prices. We have had populist leaders that are prepared to renege on international deals and lie through their teeth to their people. All those things for which the UK was held in high regard have been schatt-on. The world can see that UK politics with its FPTP electoral system is failing. They can also see not just a moral and leadership vacuum, not just in government but in Parliament. Where once we are were the sick man of Europe, we are now becoming the sick man of the world, performing poorly, deeply divided, unloved and clueless.
Why would anyone invest in the UK?

But apart from that...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Unlike your relentingly positive posts in support of this wonderful Brexit

correct - im just getting on with my life, im not moaning about whats wrong with it.

BUT this is a thread moaning about brexit, its not a thread to promote the positives and when people try, they get abuse and told there wrong. Which is why no one posts anything positive about it....and before you ask NO, i'm not.

Why anyone would want to come on any thread and try and promote the positives to brexit is beyond me. It would just be a way of getting flamed by the MOB culture that this place has created.

and again. before anyone asks NO, FARK OFF...( heres another ellipsis for you ) ...

How sad must someone's life be, to be sat at home thinking, Brexit is shoot...i know, i'm going to find a cycling website with a niche side forum in politics and moan like fark about it and abuse anyone that has an alternative opinion to mine. Then when they abuse me back, i will get my angry mob of remainers to defend me and abuse that positive person, until they farking start the vile abuse we have been giving them back at us, but 10x's as vile.....

Then you get other sad farks that come on here, just to pick on someone's spelling or grammar. Not here for any other reason than that, hardly post, hardly make any other comments, but abuse grammar and spelling. Biggest Pricks in Life there is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom