Morons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
And shouldn't you be in a grimy boozer, pre-drowning your sorrows in anticipation of the Wanderer's impending drubbing, at home, by a resurgent Forest?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

Trolling the wagons is a thing now!?

I guess this is an attempt at humour, failed miserably I'm afraid.

Hahaha, here we go. The inevitable circling of the wagons.

Do you think that what someone writes in one thread should be taken in total isolation just on that thread? If someone expresses that protests are ok in whatever form, should they not be challenged when they call protesters morons?

Who are the "wagons" are why are they going around in "circles"? Your metaphor makes no sense.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Who are the "wagons" are why are they going around in "circles"? Your metaphor makes no sense.
You need to go back to school. 'Circling the wagons' is an idiom, not a metaphor.

"Circle the wagons is an English language idiom which may refer to a group of people who unite for a common purpose. Historically the term was used to describe a defensive maneuver which was employed by the Americans in 19th century. The term has evolved colloquially to mean people defending each other."

You need to go back to school. 'Circling the wagons' is an idiom, not a metaphor.

"Circle the wagons is an English language idiom which may refer to a group of people who unite for a common purpose. Historically the term was used to describe a defensive maneuver which was employed by the Americans in 19th century. The term has evolved colloquially to mean people defending each other."

As do you seeing as you've just copied and pasted a definition.

So if we're the "wagons" what does that make you?

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
As do you seeing as you've just copied and pasted a definition.

So if we're the "wagons" what does that make you?
Ha, no if I did I wouldn't have known it was an idiom would I?

As to the second half of your post, why not just say 'oh, I didn't realise that an idiom and a metaphor were different, that is useful' why make yourself look like a 12 year old?

But do you really want an answer to what I am if you are wagons? Although I have to say I am astounded you are happy to be described as something made out of thick planks, despite how accurate that description is actually turning out to be!

All uphill

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...-activists-throw-soup-at-van-goghs-sunflowers

So chucking tomato soup at a Van Gogh painting is obvioulsy going to solve all the climate issues. :rolleyes:

This is one of an increasing number of things I don't give a fig about.

No one hurt or lives lost, no economies wrecked, but they managed to get the publicity they wanted.

I love a good art gallery, but think the real absurdity is the price some paintings achieve.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Why didn't he turn around and spray all the cars driving past him? Those are actual cars burning actual oil here and now. That would have been a great protest.

Pathetic. Call that a protest?

Why didn't he get an assault rifle and shoot every motorist driving down the street.

That's clearly the next logical step and would have got more publicity. You're on to something here.

Top Bottom