Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I couldn't find the more recent Male Online strip from Viz which is similar, but this will do in a similar vein.

th (48).jpeg

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Normal military tactics, move civilians out of the way whilst engaging enemy.

Now the Israeli want the civilians to move north to camps they've provided to engage the enemy in their final stronghold in Rafah.

The problem is they’re not moving them out of the way. They’re putting them in the way. Deliberately.

Are there camps in the north capable of accommodating 1.5 million civilians? I must have missed those. Do you have any location details or maybe even a propaganda photo or two?

And how are the people to get there? Is Israel providing buses etc? Because the Palestinians don’t have any and what roads are left are through 37 million tons of rubble.

Annihilating civilians is not normal, or lawful, military tactics.

albion

Guru
US arms shipments to Israel are on hold. It is a complicated situation amongst 'allies'

It was hinted that Hamas was 'possibiy' prepared to denounce armed struggle. That is certainly something needed on a wider scale when the oniy shared foe needs to be climate change.

The problem is they’re not moving them out of the way. They’re putting them in the way. Deliberately.
They have announced and delayed the siege of Rafah multiple times to allow more people to get out, whether you agree with the purpose, need or execution of this war or not Isreal is doing a lot to prevent Civilian suffering. Look for Example at how Russia does exactly the opposite, Grozzny was completly level, many Ukranian towns are, not exactly giving civilians time to evacuate.
Are there camps in the north capable of accommodating 1.5 million civilians? I must have missed those. Do you have any location details or maybe even a propaganda photo or two?
Both Isreal and egypt claim they have enough capacity but you known better right?

And how are the people to get there? Is Israel providing buses etc? Because the Palestinians don’t have any and what roads are left are through 37 million tons of rubble.
Same way as how they got to Rafah, any means possible and hoping to doge the bullets from Hamas Ak-47's(which multiNAZI will claim are Isreali's)

Annihilating civilians is not normal, or lawful, military tactics.
Creating an society where under your rule thousands of children die because of dire living circumstances you created which in turn you use to appeal to the remaining surviving of those children to become ''Martyrs'' or ''soldiers'' (because ''soldiers, ''martyer etc.'' live in wealth) in your terror army isn't exactly and normal tactic either now it is?

Yet it was happening under Hamas under the watchfull, defending, lying and supplying EYE of the UN (via UNRWA) that's what made this war happen, I hope they actually learn something when this is over.

They have announced and delayed the siege of Rafah multiple times to allow more people to get out, whether you agree with the purpose, need or execution of this war or not Isreal is doing a lot to prevent Civilian suffering. Look for Example at how Russia does exactly the opposite, Grozzny was completly level, many Ukranian towns are, not exactly giving civilians time to evacuate.

Both Isreal and egypt claim they have enough capacity but you known better right?

Same way as how they got to Rafah, any means possible and hoping to doge the bullets from Hamas Ak-47's(which multiNAZI will claim are Isreali's)

Creating an society where under your rule thousands of children die because of dire living circumstances you created which in turn you use to appeal to the remaining surviving of those children to become ''Martyrs'' or ''soldiers'' (because ''soldiers, ''martyer etc.'' live in wealth) in your terror army isn't exactly and normal tactic either now it is?

Yet it was happening under Hamas under the watchfull, defending, lying and supplying EYE of the UN (via UNRWA) that's what made this war happen, I hope they actually learn something when this is over.

So that all justifies the genocide of innocent civilians then?

I'm glad that's clear. Just a quick point, you know that not all Palestinians are Hamas/Hezbollah.

Even the Yanks are backing away from the genocidal regime in Israel.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
So that all justifies the genocide of innocent civilians then?

I'm glad that's clear. Just a quick point, you know that not all Palestinians are Hamas/Hezbollah.

Even the Yanks are backing away from the genocidal regime in Israel.

I see that he's still equating Israel with Russia. Because they're totally comparable situations.

It's weird that the more right leaning posters on this forum do that on the regular. False equivalence stuff is pretty daft really but if "proves" a point then it's fair enough apparently.

Top Bottom