Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Also you know what the worst thing about that second New York Magazine cover is? The f*cking layout.

Whoever designed that wants a serious word with themselves.

CXRAndy

Veteran
Seeing if Starmer will publicly say

If you've got a dick, you're 100% a bloke

:laugh:

multitool

Shaman
Seeing if Starmer will publicly say

If you've got a dick, you're 100% a bloke

:laugh:

I'm hoping Starmer won't stoop to gutter populism.

I'm hoping he'll be talking about things that people actually need. Like housing, food, healthcare.

Its insane to think about what the Tory govt has achieved in this regard and the answer is not only nothing positive, but has presided over decline.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yousaf battling for his political future. Like most politicians will he swing away from trans endorsement to protecting women?

He needs to, for those who will decide his future are demanding it

View: https://twitter.com/AshReganALBA/status/1783769794824503712?t=Ljw4UWpdP6NPChHtd0PGgw&s=19

Ash Regan is a populist, self serving joke of a politician. But as Alba's only MSP I suppose that's not much of a surprise.

If she actually gave a hoot about women (or the people of Scotland in general), she wouldn't be a member of a party fronted by Alex Salmond.

I hope that Yousaf will give that letter the consideration it deserves by chucking it into the bin.

Ash Regan is a populist, self serving joke of a politician. But as Alba's only MSP I suppose that's not much of a surprise.

If she actually gave a hoot about women (or the people of Scotland in general), she wouldn't be a member of a party fronted by Alex Salmond.

I hope that Yousaf will give that letter the consideration it deserves by chucking it into the bin.
If you can't win with arguments, attack the messenger right?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
If you can't win with arguments, attack the messenger right?

What? No.

Do you actually know anything about Ash Regan?

She's an abysmal politician who got annihilated in her attempt to become the leader of the SNP after Sturgeon resigned.

She's only piping up in a weird attempt to give the Alba party some sort of relevance.

CXRAndy

Veteran
Off topic, but two motions of no confidence. First against Yousaf himself and the second SNP government. It's likely elections will start early in Scotland

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Off topic, but two motions of no confidence. First against Yousaf himself and the second SNP government. It's likely elections will start early in Scotland

How is it off topic? You brought it up so presumably you thought it was worth discussing.

I'm not entirely sure why because you're not Scottish and you don't vote so the algorithms have let you down here, quite badly.

Has the internet run out of high school kids in the US for you to get all up-tight about?

Top Bottom