"F*ck the Tories!" A thread dedicated to Nadine Dorries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stowie

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...slips-the-leash-to-clear-up-the-big-dogs-mess

I sometimes sense text isn't Lee's preferred medium, but today...

Dorries is one of the stupidest and most venal people who have ever managed to clamber into cabinet.

But, for Johnson, she serves a useful purpose.

She can spout the most pernicious stuff the government want out there, and if it lands in a way advantageous to them they can then take ownership. And if it doesn't, well it is just Nadine being Nadine.

It helps that Nadine, although weapons grade stupid, has enough sense of self-awareness that she understands anyone other than Johnson as PM would mean her relegated to the back benches and that she also has some kind of infatuation with him. Both mean she will gladly spout any amount of nonsensical crap as long as she keeps in the limelight. For older viewers like myself, she reminds of those people on the "I would do anything do get on TV" segment of The Word.

Salty seadog

"I would do anything do get on TV" segment of The Word.

Don't, I recall one bloke drinking a glass of vomit.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm very cross with myself. Yesterday I saw that someone had asked an AI to make pictures of Nadine Dorries eating a cabbage at her computer and I forgot to bookmark it...

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I'm very cross with myself. Yesterday I saw that someone had asked an AI to make pictures of Nadine Dorries eating a cabbage at her computer and I forgot to bookmark it...

This one, perchance?

https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini

Hours of endless fun - although not necessarily an accurate representation of the request. Fortunately.

NadineCabbage.jpg

winjim

glasgowcyclist

Über Member

winjim

It's culture on the level of the graffiti I saw yesterday in the park.
20220619_154002.jpg

Ian H

Guru
She has one talent – that of provoking vitriolic hyperbole from many otherwise amiable folk.

Top Bottom