Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
The Princess of darkness is replaced by the Prince of darkness....

You can't give truss an insulting name, she's white I tell you, white. :wacko:
On the back of this I'm hoping for a bit of a gender rebalance..

I'm no fan of any of them Tories..

But I've noticed that the only politicos seemingly deserving of their own insultingly punning threads.

(With the exception of the party leaders)
have all been women..

Surely Hunt, Gove, Mogg, et al, are equally deserving of such individual attention, or did I miss their turns whilst I was away.??

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
On the back of this I'm hoping for a bit of a gender rebalance..

I'm no fan of any of them Tories..

But I've noticed that the only politicos seemingly deserving of their own insultingly punning threads.

(With the exception of the party leaders)
have all been women..

Surely Hunt, Gove, Mogg, et al, are equally deserving of such individual attention, or did I miss their turns whilst I was away.??

It's a fair point that has been made before.
Tusterfucxs is from John Crace at the Graun.
Priti Nazi, Cruella Braverman and Therese Coughy are all mine - it's somehow that their names just sync with their public personas.
I'd gladly do the same to male MP's, but their names (apart from the obvious Hunt) just don't seem workable.
I keep looking....

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
The government's in tofu-melting tumult.

icowden

Legendary Member
Rumour has it (OK, twitter) that the breach of using personal email for that type of document would not warrant resignation.
Also it's complete rowlocks. She got caught out and threatened. She hasn't suddenly developed a noble soul and fallen on her sword.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Also it's complete rowlocks. She got caught out and threatened. She hasn't suddenly developed a noble soul and fallen on her sword.

It's part of her plan. She has resigned to show her "honesty" and "principles". She has placed herself right at the front of the Tory anti-migration crowd, especially the members in the shires, and she has criticised but not actually called for Truss to go so cannot be called disloyal like Sunak has been.
She still wants the top job.

Top Bottom